Buying a Lifan 200 cc engine

dictater

Im looking to buy a small engine for a really cheap little build I'm doing for a friend and since all the little Honda engines I've found in shops must be plated in gold I thought I would buy a lifan, looked at the site saw the engine I want but no price and of course the local guy who deals in Lifan bike is of absolutely no help since I dont want an entire bike. Any body know the price? and or where to order. I sent a message to Lifan office through there website but I expect no reply as per usual.

Every city and large market town has a tuk tuk three wheeler dealer/distributor. They sell and can supply the Lifan 110-140 horizontal engines for 9-11k, and the vertical 200-230 engines in the region of 13-16k, 16k being a 200cc engine with a transfer box with reverse and shaft drive. I checked last month, and for 14k, i could get an OHV pushrod 200cc motor, c/w CDI, reg/rectifier, carb and electric starter delivered, boxed to my local tuk tuk dealer. Same engine as used in the Lifan Cross dual sport bike. The staff also seemed to know what they were talking about, and i think this would be an easier, and quicker way to get a new engine than going through a Lifan M/C dealer.