True Internet Problems

LaReina

I was having problems like that with TT&T a day or two ago - could get a good ping from yahoo.com and other sites, but the web pages wouldn't load. Are you experiencing something similiar?

Peter

Is anyone having Internet issues with True. Websites being blocked, inability to access international servers.... and stuff like that? Not to mention Yahoo not loading..

Is anyone having Internet issues with True. Websites being blocked, inability to access international servers.... and stuff like that? Not to mention Yahoo not loading..

Just to say that I have same problems with TOT ADSL. ThaiVisa website took 6 minutes before it even started to open and then so slow. Yahoo is a non starter whereas some websites e.g. CSLoxinfo, are instant. Aggravating, isn't it?

I was having problems like that with TT&T a day or two ago - could get a good ping from yahoo.com and other sites, but the web pages wouldn't load. Are you experiencing something similiar?

Peter

Yes, that is the problem I was having. It is now fixed. Apparently someone was tinkering with my router settings. This blocked all POP3 websites/login ability including the True website.

Well I seem to be having problems with the Utorrent, in that search pages are just not coming up, yet when I use T & R. they do, so I wonder if there is any outside interference going on. The net has got to be slower that it should be with all this heavy hand censorship, coupled with rickety infastructure!

I had a lot of problems in the past but it seems to be getting better these days.

And well, not as many problems as you have.

Call them, they won't fix the problem but you'll feel better... :o

I have the same problem, I can use true/tot/j-net, it's all the same they connect ok and my speed regesters about 46.6 I can open the pages for around 20/30 minuits ok then after that it just comes up with a blank page and the famous message this page cannot be displayed, altho Im still connected at 46.6 ?

I have the same problem, I can use true/tot/j-net, it's all the same they connect ok and my speed regesters about 46.6 I can open the pages for around 20/30 minuits ok then after that it just comes up with a blank page and the famous message this page cannot be displayed, altho Im still connected at 46.6 ?

I'm having problems with true as well. all international servers are slow and I can't seem to ping past static.aisianet.co.th. I called the techs and they told me that pinging to international servers has been disabled. How in hel_l can they do that, I can't diagnose a problem with my line and THEY can't diagnose a problem with the line without ping!

This problem is the same wether I use the usb modem or the wireless router I have. Something is going on and they arent talking.

I've got a call into the true network team to try and resolve, Hopefully I'll get some better answers

Greg

I have had problems with True since Sunday morning.

I have called for service a number of times and they said that they sent a technician yesterday to check the line and there was no problem.

I look at my modem to see the ADSL light keeps going on and off and then re-negotiating the link. I ha my techo's put a line fault meter on the line to check for Short or open circuit, and they could see over 2000 meters from the junction box in my Condo.

It looks like a problem with their server or their line concentrators.