Back To Back 90days Turistvisa?

I try to find somewere aboute if I make a tripp to Penang or KL or anywere and get a 90days

touristvisa(60+30).That means that I have a VISA not voa(visa on arrivel)Can I after this 90days

go to any emabassy or consulate and get the same again and keep doing this??

I try to find somewere aboute if I make a tripp to Penang or KL or anywere and get a 90days

touristvisa(60+30).That means that I have a VISA not voa(visa on arrivel)Can I after this 90days

Just dont go to Singapore. They do not allow "back to back", meaning consecutive tourist visas. If they see you just had one, they will refuse the application. So try KL or Penang as you intended.

Hong Kong have not been giving back to back tourist visa's for over a year now

Same in Savannakhet, (I think I mentioned this the other day, but it got buried under a tonne of posts, not surprising at the moment)

I went there last Monday and I took one of the other ex-pats with me, we both obtained 60 Day Single entry Visas, with the instruction that they will only issue 2 to one person in any twelve month period.

I'm off to Bangkok to get mine upgraded to an 'o' ..... he's getting married, gosh, the Amphurs are going to be busy over the next three months :o

Thanks everybody fore the answers.I still dont no if its possible to to like some of you said,make 3x30days and then go and get a 90days turistvisa,but I should stay out off Thailand 90 days?And after that make 3x30 days again and 90 days again etc.Thats always the problem in Thailand,do some new rules and after, they start thinking how it will work? .They never learn do they?

Hong Kong have not been giving back to back tourist visa's for over a year now

Same in Savannakhet, (I think I mentioned this the other day, but it got buried under a tonne of posts, not surprising at the moment)

I went there last Monday and I took one of the other ex-pats with me, we both obtained 60 Day Single entry Visas, with the instruction that they will only issue 2 to one person in any twelve month period.

I'm off to Bangkok to get mine upgraded to an 'o' ..... he's getting married, gosh, the Amphurs are going to be busy over the next three months :o

So will the new airport with people leaving Thailand. Not your everyone wants to get married to a thai female. :D