FREE Puppies (Pattaya)

mal129

Hi all,

Our Thai neighbor took in a pregnant soi dog a while back. The dog was in danger from what I gather. She gave birth to a litter of six (4 boys, 2 girls). They are quite active and look to be healthy. Our neighbor now has to return home as she got a job that she couldn't turn down. Unfortunately she cannot take the animals with her nor does she have the space. I've offered to help her find homes for these puppies as it seems they will be abandoned.

If you can give one of these puppies a good home please PM me. We are in Pattaya.

Mark

Photo:

post-115590-0-90249500-1439888794_thumb.

Soi 6 off the Suk highway,at the bottom of the lane a guy takes care and feeds many dogs. Took an ancient mutt and I mean ancient mutt today,paid him 500 to look after for a week or so and then hopefully it will make its home amongst dozens of other dogs there,they have a good life ,but saying that the pups are a bit small yet to look after themselves

If you can take care for deworming, injections (pvarvo), flee and tick treatment and transportation to Surat-Thani, I can take three from the six. Does not matter, the boys, girls, or mixed.

PM me.

Arjen.

I hope I am wrong of course, but this sounds more like take care of all the costs and I will feed (cheap) them until I resell them for a profit.

Again my apologize if I am wrong, but this is Pattaya where farangs and Thais do shady things for any money.

If you can take care for deworming, injections (pvarvo), flee and tick treatment and transportation to Surat-Thani, I can take three from the six. Does not matter, the boys, girls, or mixed.

PM me.

Arjen.

I hope I am wrong of course, but this sounds more like take care of all the costs and I will feed (cheap) them until I resell them for a profit.

Again my apologize if I am wrong, but this is Pattaya where farangs and Thais do shady things for any money.

Bloody cheek if you ask me. You take a dog, you accept all the associated costs. Bit different if he was buying from a breeder (a reputable one), then you'd expect that the vaccinations would be done, of course that's all added into the price. Surprised he didn't ask for a lifetimes supply of dog food as well.

PM me.

Arjen.

Bloody cheek if you ask me. You take a dog, you accept all the associated costs. Bit different if he was buying from a breeder (a reputable one), then you'd expect that the vaccinations would be done, of course that's all added into the price. Surprised he didn't ask for a lifetimes supply of dog food as well.

Spot on.

If I had a dog ,a dog that I truly felt for I would contact Soi Dog Trust BKK They know the procedures of getting it shipped out and re-homed with a loving family in US Canada ,UK ,anywhere really. Have to pay for transportation think around $400,but pet will be far happier position than abandoned to its fate in Thailand

Have 3 mutts ,but am thinking of doing this to my younger mutt as will be leaving Thailand in a year or so.,other two come with me

If I had a dog ,a dog that I truly felt for I would contact Soi Dog Trust BKK They know the procedures of getting it shipped out and re-homed with a loving family in US Canada ,UK ,anywhere really. Have to pay for transportation think around $400,but pet will be far happier position than abandoned to its fate in Thailand

Have 3 mutts ,but am thinking of doing this to my younger mutt as will be leaving Thailand in a year or so.,other two come with me

The OP has six (6) puppies, that would come to $2400.

Did I say anything about shipping out en-mass,was quoting one dog. Sometimes I think posting on here is a complete waste of time

Did I say anything about shipping out en-mass,was quoting one dog. Sometimes I think posting on here is a complete waste of time

Then what is the point of shipping one out? He would still have five more to find homes for. Might as well look locally for homes for all six. Besides, there are probably thousands of dogs in the US/Canada on death row that could be rescued before shipping a dog all the way from Thailand. BTW, it is a waste of time posting if it makes no sense.

Edited by giddyup

Then what is the point of shipping one out? He would still have five more to find homes for. Might as well look locally for homes for all six. Besides, there are probably thousands of dogs in the US/Canada on death row that could be rescued before shipping a dog all the way from Thailand. BTW, it is a waste of time posting if it makes no sense.

I am not going into a debating head to head with you,especially you. You have no knowledge or very limited knowledge of anything,not of this but anything,and if you researched the issue there are people abroad very much aware of the situation of dogs especially Soi dogs in Thailand are and have the utmost sympathy for them

As you state no sense Now I would appreciate if you never quote me or follow me in future. you will undoubtedly have the last word,have it on me,but anything you state after this I will treat as stalking and inform the moderation team Now that is that

Ronthai, giddyup and dotpoom,

I am sorry, but you all are very wrong.

I only wanted to help the dogs. I do not sale them. I asked take care, I did not say PAY!! for vaccination and treatment!!?? I have 11 dogs now. If a new dog enters with worms, flees, ticks or pvarvo, I can end up with a lot of sick dogs. Although all my dogs are healthy and vaccinated now.

I regret that I am so misunderstood. Hope you find soon a good home for the dogs.

Arjen

Yes, I think you were misunderstood. When someone is offered a free puppy, you wouldn't ask the giver to have it vaccinated and given flea and tick treatment first, you would take that responsibility on yourself. In fact, that's how I came to have my dog. A local Thai lady asked me if I'd take an abandoned 6 week old puppy, which I did, along with all the associated vet bills.

Edited by giddyup