Lemon trees

Countryman

Mate go to a decent sized main market. Let your mrs talk to the government office. Go for the export market

She has her own outlet for all the extras that we do not consume and she gets top baht for her products. I just enjoy watching and supporting her and her friends that are into this. biggrin.png Those that say that Thais are not into organic farming or alternative energy are speaking through their backsides. thumbsup.gif

I haven't noticed lemons of sale in the markets but got a small surprise a couple of weeks ago.

I was wandering around a small village near Kantharalak showing some visiting friends jackfruit on trees when I saw what i know as a bush lemon lying on the ground. Very similar to the pics on soidog2's post. It was a fully grown tree maybe 3 to 4 metres high covered in fruit. I was told the name in Thai but forgot.

A couple of trees away from it was a fully grown spanish lemon tree.

I haven't noticed lemons of sale in the markets but got a small surprise a couple of weeks ago.

I was wandering around a small village near Kantharalak showing some visiting friends jackfruit on trees when I saw what i know as a bush lemon lying on the ground. Very similar to the pics on soidog2's post. It was a fully grown tree maybe 3 to 4 metres high covered in fruit. I was told the name in Thai but forgot.

A couple of trees away from it was a fully grown spanish lemon tree.

Grab that puppy. biggrin.png 285 baht per kg in the markets of Sin City, Bangkok. Chiang Mai.facepalm.gif

Edited by khwaibah