Slovakia 'to refuse Muslim migrants'

webfact

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Desperate genuine immigrants should be helped, just like the EU helped the Slovakians.

This help should include not only housing and food but also education that will make them understand why their countries of origin have so many problems.

That would be the state funded schools with an Islamic curriculum instructing the pupils not to mix with the kufr I presume.

So you blame the refugees for the stupid actions that our governments might / will probably undertake?
Interesting question. Put it this way using the UK as an example a Daily Telegraph investigation found approximately half the Mosques in the UK were run by an extreme sect of Islam and then we have the failure of the education authority to stop Islamic curricula actively discouraging integration. Yes most Western politicians are horribly ignorant or even complicit to the mess they have caused. Does this mean the refugees themselves are to blame? Well I don't believe in original sin, people are not born bad, but imagine the following;-

If a tribe of cannibals from the jungles of PNG were transported to a British national park and left there, who would be surprised if some ramblers got eaten?

Migrants have lived their lives in another culture, sometimes one absolutely incompatible with Western culture, they should be settled in a Country as close to that of their original home both culturally and geographically.

What like americans/aussies/brits in thailand? Best ACTUALLY think through what your saying rather than just write what you feel.

rijit

Comparing expats who pay their way and don't try to impose their culture on others with economic migrants who often indulge in Hijra (migration jihad) is like comparing apples and oranges. Best you take your own advice.

Of course western expats try to impose their culture on others. Just read this forum for 10 minutes and you will see that.

Would be good if Westerners would adopt some Thai culture sometimes.

No comparison.

Culture is not ideology. Religion is not either.

Sorry to say, my culture is not European mainstream.

A migrant should be allowed to settle in the country he wants and where he's welcome. No bloody domestic authorities should stand in his will and expropriate him. If they still do, than a migrant has tge right to fight his domestic authorities, and maybe even the ones that obey to those authorities.

So you would accept the kind of Sharia law being practiced in parts of Iraq and Syria in the city centers of Europe on multicultural grounds ?

A migrant should be allowed to settle in the country he wants and where he's welcome. No bloody domestic authorities should stand in his will and expropriate him. If they still do, than a migrant has tge right to fight his domestic authorities, and maybe even the ones that obey to those authorities.

So you would accept the kind of Sharia law being practiced in parts of Iraq and Syria in the city centers of Europe on multicultural grounds ?

No.

Those practices are one of the main reasons why refugees become refugees.

How would you have liked it if all countries in the world would have refused German Jews as refugees by pointing at Nazi laws?

No.

How would you have liked it if all countries in the world would have refused German Jews as refugees by pointing at Nazi laws?

Most countries did refuse entry to German Jews prior to the outbreak of WW11, based upon

anti-semitism.

No.

Malarkey.

In Egypt, they had a choice between a rather secular govt and the Muslim brotherhood. The Muslim brotherhood were elected. And these muslim problems in the UK, Holland, France and Sweden started looong before the war in Syria. A huge percentage of the problems in these communities is from middle class muslims. Not refugees. The Boston bombers and the New York bomber were upper middle class.

And you have that backwards. Since Islam is an ideology as was Nazism, would you accept Nazi immigrants on multicultural grounds ?

Meet the Time square bomber

360_faisal_shahzad_c_0504.jpg

Edited by Harsh Jones

No.

Most countries did refuse entry to German Jews prior to the outbreak of WW11, based upon

anti-semitism.

This is a red herring. The problems with muslims refusal to assimilate has been going on for over 10 years and it has involved middle class regular muslim immigrants. Not refugees. The refugees from the war in Syria and the rise of ISIS (muslim vs muslim war) has only become part of it in the last 2 or 3 years.

The apologists have to realize that these oppressed muslim refugees are being oppressed by other muslims. This would be like 2 sects of Nazis fighting eachother in Germany. Are surrounding countries really supposed to accept Nazis as refugees ? I think not.

A migrant should be allowed to settle in the country he wants and where he's welcome. No bloody domestic authorities should stand in his will and expropriate him. If they still do, then a migrant has tge right to fight his domestic authorities, and maybe even the ones that obey to those authorities.

Perhaps, if those migrants actually entered legally.

My *e*migration was first made impossible, then forced. I entered Thailand legally. My property was taken away from Western authorities, and I take it back - or...

Well, obviously didn't take all your property because that chip on your shoulder seems to be in place.

No.

For anyone who has failed to recognize the irony and sleight of hand up in this argument it is mass Muslim immigration which is in large part responsible for the rise of antisemitism in Europe.

http://www.algemeiner.com/2015/05/13/study-exposes-depth-of-muslim-antisemitism-in-europe/

Edited by Steely Dan

No.

anti-semitism.

This is a red herring. The problems with muslims refusal to assimilate has been going on for over 10 years and it has involved middle class regular muslim immigrants. Not refugees. The refugees from the war in Syria and the rise of ISIS (muslim vs muslim war) has only become part of it in the last 2 or 3 years.

The apologists have to realize that these oppressed muslim refugees are being oppressed by other muslims. This would be like 2 sects of Nazis fighting eachother in Germany. Are surrounding countries really supposed to accept Nazis as refugees ? I think not.

So if the issue is middle class then the refugees should be accepted as, by your own argument, refugees are not the problem.

No.

anti-semitism.

Easy. Deport the Nazis to IS regions and take refugees from there instead.
The Nazis can shout their slogans there until the jihadists can't her it anymore, and the refugees can settle in their flats in the West. If they join IS, then fighters from the neighbouring countries are waiting to kill them.

And if he's not welcome?

No.

anti-semitism.

Easy.
Deport the Nazis to IS regions and take refugees from there instead.
The Nazis can shout their slogans there until the jihadists can't hear it anymore and chop them. Meanwhile, the refugees can settle in their flats in the West.
If they join IS, then fighters from the neighbouring countries are waiting to kill them. Some might already die on their way to IS, but that's only collateral damages.

I wouldn't care, why should I care for rats?

And if he's not welcome?

He should go somewhere else if he's not welcome.

Desperate genuine immigrants should be helped, just like the EU helped the Slovakians.
This help should include not only housing and food but also education that will make them understand why their countries of origin have so many problems.
That would be the state funded schools with an Islamic curriculum instructing the pupils not to mix with the kufr I presume.
So you blame the refugees for the stupid actions that our governments might / will probably undertake?
Interesting question. Put it this way using the UK as an example a Daily Telegraph investigation found approximately half the Mosques in the UK were run by an extreme sect of Islam and then we have the failure of the education authority to stop Islamic curricula actively discouraging integration. Yes most Western politicians are horribly ignorant or even complicit to the mess they have caused. Does this mean the refugees themselves are to blame? Well I don't believe in original sin, people are not born bad, but imagine the following;-

If a tribe of cannibals from the jungles of PNG were transported to a British national park and left there, who would be surprised if some ramblers got eaten?

Migrants have lived their lives in another culture, sometimes one absolutely incompatible with Western culture, they should be settled in a Country as close to that of their original home both culturally and geographically.
What like americans/aussies/brits in thailand? Best ACTUALLY think through what your saying rather than just write what you feel.

rijit

Watch out. You'll get the anti foreigner foreigners carefully explain that they threw a derisory amount of money in the bank, and in fact are here legally as result.

They'll point to all the VAT they are paying and calmly state that without any sense of hubris, that they are contributing and without them, swathes of pattaya and issan would fall in a heap.

They will bang on how others dont attempt to fit in and form ghettos, and they'll tell you this in English mind you. Saturday and Sunday morning they will stroll down to their local pub where they will expect the locals to take their orders in English off menus with no Thai on them. But of course this isn't expecting people to bend over backwards foreigner migrants.

No.

anti-semitism.

How is antisemitism any different to Islamaphobia and the basis for refusing entry to a person based on his religion? Which is what some people, and Slovakia want to do.

So if the issue is middle class then the refugees should be accepted as, by your own argument, refugees are not the problem.

Islamic refugees are compounding the problem. And eventually, there will be turf wars in European city centers between Muslims. Just as there are the same wars in the middle east.

So Europe should bring the fight between Shia vs Sunni/ISIS vs Al Quaida/ Fetah vs Hamas to its city centers on the grounds of multiculturalism ?

How is antisemitism any different to Islamaphobia and the basis for refusing entry to a person based on his religion? Which is what some people, and Slovakia want to do.

Maybe because Jews assimilate seamlessly into secular societies and Muslims don't ? Show me one place on earth that Muslims fit into secular societies.

Thailand ? Nope. China ? Nope. Russia ? Nope. Phillipines ? Nope.

Give me one.

Just one.

Several off-topic posts and replies have been removed. This topic is about a country and its immigration policy.

Nearly every country discriminates in who it allows to immigrate to the country. The decision is, in theory, based on what is perceived to be the best interest of the country. Even refugee resettlement programs discriminate in who they take and where they cam from.

At one point, Vietnamese refugees who were from the North of Vietnam were sent to some countries and those from South to others. This was, in part, done to prevent the conflict between Northerners and Southerners from being re-ignited.

So, please, this topic is not about Jews, or Zionism, it is about a specific plan by a specific country.

Stay on topic.

Maybe because Jews assimilate seamlessly into secular societies and Muslims don't ? Show me one place on earth that Muslims fit into secular societies.

Give me one.

Just one.

Malaysia, indonesia. Sorry, thats 2

Refugees will keep on coming, there's no way to ignore them or even punish them for being refugees.

Europe should have a masterplan about which country takes who. Mixing too many different ethnicities and religions in narrow environments (camps) will only lead to violence among the refugees.

Guess most Muslim regugees wouldn't mind to be refused in Slovakia if EU guarantees them they can safely travel on and claim asylum in Austria or Germany.

Quite difficult to tell at the moment, because more and more European countries are about to suspend the Schengen treaty.

Edited by micmichd

Give me one.

Just one.

Three - thailand.

The leader of the 2006 coup was a muslim. The speaker of the house under thaksin was a muslim. Former democrat foreign minister was a Muslim. CEO of one of Thailand's biggest listed company's is a Muslim...and female.

Four - look up Bashir Houli.

Give me one.

Just one.

Three - thailand.

The leader of the 2006 coup was a muslim. The speaker of the house under thaksin was a muslim. Former democrat foreign minister was a Muslim. CEO of one of Thailand's biggest listed company's is a Muslim...and female.

I don't believe any of them were migrants. They are from Thailand. This thread is about Muslim migrants.

rijit

Watch out. You'll get the anti foreigner foreigners carefully explain that they threw a derisory amount of money in the bank, and in fact are here legally as result.

They'll point to all the VAT they are paying and calmly state that without any sense of hubris, that they are contributing and without them, swathes of pattaya and issan would fall in a heap.

They will bang on how others dont attempt to fit in and form ghettos, and they'll tell you this in English mind you. Saturday and Sunday morning they will stroll down to their local pub where they will expect the locals to take their orders in English off menus with no Thai on them. But of course this isn't expecting people to bend over backwards foreigner migrants.

Your risible and asinine attempts at equivalence arguments get more pathetic with every passing jihad attack.

http://gatesofvienna.net/2015/08/the-european-migration-crisis/

Note the use of the word Migrant, yes MIGRANT, note how many migrants to Spain are suspected terrorists, little wonder Slovakia can do without the hassle. I have not checked the Solvak criteria for retirement visas, but I doubt there would be enough retired SAS in the bars there to drink with.

Your risible and asinine attempts at equivalence arguments get more pathetic with every passing jihad attack.

Note the use of the word Migrant, yes MIGRANT, note how many migrants to Spain are suspected terrorists, little wonder Slovakia can do without the hassle. I have not checked the Solvak criteria for retirement visas, but I doubt there would be enough retired SAS in the bars there to drink with.

If there is a master of repetitive pap, it is your good self.

Thanks for the link, just confirms you get the (tinfoil) crown. What do you have in store for us next? That failed Irish comedian...?

Edited by samran

Give me one.

Just one.

Three - thailand.

I don't believe any of them were migrants. They are from Thailand. This thread is about Muslim migrants.

The question was about integration. Muslims do live together quite well with non muslims.

There is a lot of proof about muslim integration. Google is a good start to actually find such information.

Muslims are well-integrated in Britain

www.theguardian.com Opinion British identity and society

The interview is between two journalists from media organisations known for their anti-Muslim agenda. Currently you & the journalist are making a claim without any evidence whatsoever on the basis of the claim..

Give me one.

Just one.

ISIS fighters from Malaysia, Indonesia form military unit - The ...
www.thestar.com.my › News › Nation

Sep 26, 2014 - JAKARTA: Militants from Indonesia and Malaysia fighting in Syria have formed a military unit for Malay-speaking ISIS fighters, and analysts fear ...