Departure Realtime Schedules

Isabellla

Does anybody know the link for the Departure and Arrivals realtime schedules of Suvarnabhumi Airport ?

For Bangkok International Airport (BKK) the website of Airports of Thailand (AOT) at the moment only shows the schedule for terminals 1 and 2, which are at Don Muang. Perhaps they will start showing the terminals (concourses) A to G, which are at Suvarnabhumi, starting Friday.

www.flightstats.com shows for arrivals some flights arriving at terminals D, which is at Suvarnabhumi. However, for many arriving flights and for all departing flights the terminal is not indicated.

The best for you will probably be to check the schedule on the web site of the airline operating the flight in which you are interested.

---------------

Maestro

Does anybody know the link for the Departure and Arrivals realtime schedules of Suvarnabhumi Airport ?

For Bangkok International Airport (BKK) the website of Airports of Thailand (AOT) at the moment only shows the schedule for terminals 1 and 2, which are at Don Muang. Perhaps they will start showing the terminals (concourses) A to G, which are at Suvarnabhumi, starting Friday.

www.flightstats.com shows for arrivals some flights arriving at terminals D, which is at Suvarnabhumi. However, for many arriving flights and for all departing flights the terminal is not indicated.

The best for you will probably be to check the schedule on the web site of the airline operating the flight in which you are interested.

---------------

Maestro

Thanks my friend.

Isabella, I just learnt that I got the “D” on that web site wrong: it stands for “domestic”, i.e the terminal for domestic flights at Don Muang.

--------------

Maestro

Isabella, I just learnt that I got the “D” on that web site wrong: it stands for “domestic”, i.e the terminal for domestic flights at Don Muang.

--------------

Maestro

Thanks MAestro