Bounty for Ratchaprasong bomber now rises to 3 million baht

webfact

what about the money that gone to the 1000 or was it 1.000.000 camera's in bangkok ???

we only got one video from the whole thing ?

They tracked him for 21 minutes using the cameras in Bangkok. But don't let that worry you - if you want to laugh that the Thais only caught him on one camera you go ahead.

Seriously, try reading the news.

In other words, they're clueless. coffee1.gif

It is less than a week after the bombing. And they have offered a reward as is customary practice. They haven't announced to Thai Visa what stage their investigation is at.

But yeah, they're clueless. Let's all laugh at the Thais. In the western world all crimes get solved immediately, especially bombings. Look at the UK:

Birmingham bomb (21 dead), six people wrongly convicted. Real culprits never charged.

Warrington bomb: two children died, nobody ever charged.

Guildford bombings: 5 people killed, four people wrongly convicted, real culprits never charged.

Ian Gow (Tory MP) killed by a car bomb. Nobody ever charged.

Regents Park bomb: 7 dead. Nobody ever charged.

Harrod's bombing: 6 dead , 90 injured. Nobody ever convicted.

Plenty of unsolved bombings n the US too. A lot. But don't let that distract you - let's feel smug and laugh at the Thais for not solving it within a week and for offering a reward. Horrible, smug, Thai Visa <deleted>. Pathetic people.

Edited by josephbloggs

They will get a shock when they see that maybe not everybody can be bought as its the style here ...

If anyone comes foreward with info, that they should have given days ago, then they should be arrested for obstructing Justice but TiT where Justice really dosent exist ...

It is common practice, not just in Thailand, not to charge people providing info for reward that's leads to an arrest.

I find it interesting and revealing that to date the authorities have only posted speculative information regarding the forensic data from both bombs. They have had plenty of time to determine the metallurgy and the potential explosive. Yet they can leap from one rational suspect to a gang of ten without a single shred of evidence.

Acts like this are seldom carried out by lone wolfs but for Gods sake get some tangible evidence before joining the dots and not mere supposition.

Just a suggestion on the possibility as to a degree of professional investigation, in that there might be some information that the investigators don't wish to disseminate to the rank and file.

I think I've heard of that being done on occasion in other countries and maybe one or two of the officers in charge of this investigation have seen the theory on Kojack, Columbo or even better Elliot Ness and don't think it's really anybody else's business know what they know yet.

Just a suggestion, but if I were them, I wouldn't even be talking to reporters over a case like this with not much to go on and just for the sake of tourism.

this is like the stock market ! Wait a little longer and the 3 million becomes 10 million. Or more.

or like TAT arrival numbers ... Strange they have not been out yet claiming that tourists flock to Thailand despite terroractions ...

My flight this morning was half-empty. Needless to say only 10 Immigration officers on duty so the in-bound area at Swampy looked quite busy. Keeping up appearances

I find it interesting and revealing that to date the authorities have only posted speculative information regarding the forensic data from both bombs. They have had plenty of time to determine the metallurgy and the potential explosive. Yet they can leap from one rational suspect to a gang of ten without a single shred of evidence.

Acts like this are seldom carried out by lone wolfs but for Gods sake get some tangible evidence before joining the dots and not mere supposition.

Just a suggestion that maybe just maybe the officers in charge of this investigation aren't as keen on disseminating as much information as many would like in the process of conducting an extremely high level and highly publicized incident. I think I've heard of that being done in other countries when there's not too much to go on and there's a few leads that might jeopardize what little there are if the rank and file knew every step of the way.

Slim as it may be there is a a possibility that those in charge have at least seen a few episodes of Kojack and Columbo, or better yet Elliot Ness and at this point aren't really as concerned as maybe we'd like them to be about appeasing tourists.

Just a suggestion, but if I were them I wouldn't be talking to reporters other than to put out self serving information an try to avoid giving out too much information.

Christ, Bonnie and Clyde would have loved a U.S. of A. Visa and might have lived a longer life.