Daikin Inverter vs. Panasonic Inverter?

moonseeker

Hi all:

Looking to replace my old Daikins which are 12 yrs. old and still going strong. With other, newer Daikins I recently had quite a few issues. So I am asking the Pros on this forum for their opinion on Panasonic vs. Daikin. Comparing their respective newest Inverter models. Thank you for any feedback. MS>

Oke, but that would mean that you also wouldn't buy a modern car as more electronics might mean more to go wrong

Given the choice I would much rather buy a car that didnt have an electronic management system as when they do go wrong you are generally stuck with a huge bill from a main dealer to replace the entire system, rather than a small bill from a local garage for replacing just the faulty part.

But sadly the choice is not there as all modern vehicles seem to have electronic management systems.

The same logic applies to air-cons: I dont need the fancy extras like timers and oscillating flaps and strange electronic filters. Just give me a simple inverter air-con that works and keeps the temperature at 27 degrees.

I own and use daily two Daikin inverter air conditioners and one Panasonic Inverter air conditioner. All three have worked fine since 2008. No repairs for me in Buriram Province. If I was buying new air conditioners I would phone the number on the sales brochure and see how much English and what city any warranty repair service technicians would drive from and how soon. Daikin in 2008 had slightly more quiet compressor units, but that might be different in 2015. I installed the compressors on a 2nd floor balcony for units cooling rooms on the ground floor so the compressors are not visible from the street.

post-20604-0-09864700-1440340293_thumb.j

Archived