Annoying, Intrusive and Disruptive

GuestHouse

Any minute now a kind Mod will be along to tell you that you just need to clear your cache and accept the ad once and they will go away. the fact they don't nor the other glaring omission is that they are there in the first place and targeted at members. I know this is now a commercial site but you seem to forget it is the posters that make this site not the ads thumbsup.gif

Install and use Thaivisa Connect PRO and you should no longer be subjected to annoyance, intrusion and disruption.

This of course is a decision to load a piece of software the functionality of which we as users have only a surface understanding.

We may or may not find that acceptable, but it its a means of avoiding a problem created by the site we wish to use then the question arises are we being 'pushed' into loading the application.

At the heart of the matter is the balance between the needs of the site and the needs of the user.

As a long term member, I hope I have contributed positively to this site, my comments here are in that same spirit.

The presentation of advertising, particularly when this site is accessed via smart phones, is problematic for this user, I am certain for other users too.

This can be fixed by the users or the forum, the latter is always preferable.

Archived