Seen Often on Sathorn 10, Suspect Thought to Use Fake Turkish Passport

Lite Beer

a fake Turkish passport supports the Uighur theory.

the reason is that when you use a fake passport of some country you better speak its language incase you meet "fellow" countrymen. And Uighur closely resembles Turkish

Sherlock it might be that it is easy to fake - re earlier post

Easy to fake is one thing, but what would you do with a fake Latvian passport if someone spoke to you in Latvian ?

I'm just stating the basics of how fake identities are made - the person must fit the passport.

So it's solve so next time Thailand will return all Uighurs to China in retaliation

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Why say a fake turkish passport ?

Turkish is a well know terrorist state murder of opponents in foreign country....... This state play a dual game with IS since years

When Thailand decide to deport Uyghur to China, Turkish governement was very unhappy with Thai decision

Thai consulat in Turkish has been stormed by protester with benevolence of the Turkish state.

I think we can put Turkey on the list of suspects

on many a list of suspects

They really have amazing memories.

What's the total reward up to now? Just short of half a million dollars, right?

Yes must be Einstiens. Buggered if I can remember a persons face after 8mths unless I know them well. All falang look same same.

First and foremosts...how did these bastards get hold of explosives in Thailand? The authorities should check all suppliers of explosives and precursors in Thailand. Next.....check all the mosques in the Sathorn, Asoke, areas. Arrest and interogate all muslims in the sathorn 10 vicinity (give it a 3 km radius). Next check on all muslims who have entered the country the past one year and also stop the entry of muslims into the country. This is a buddhists country.

People should be more vigilant and come forward with information of tips. I am sure someone saw him.

By the way, the police should do raids in the whole of the Onnut area... a lot of strange foreigners around.

God...this is real bad that Bangkok has been infiltrated by islamic terrorists if what the tread is showing.

They really have amazing memories.

What's the total reward up to now? Just short of half a million dollars, right?

Yes must be Einstiens. Buggered if I can remember a persons face after 8mths unless I know them well. All falang look same same.

Not if they stay in the same place every time they come the mototaxi should remember a regular customers especially those that are stationed at soi entrances