Carabao Live

sibelius

I must admit after seeing them about 15 times its all the bloody same, (luckily never paid to see them).

In Pattaya once an audience member said something to Ad Carabao and he threw a bottle at them! Nice eh?

:D

Perhaps he was asking for a beer?

:o

I hope there is no any fights like usually in his concerts :o

One of the great myths about seeing Carabao live that comes from their very early days. I reckon I've seen them live over 70 times in different parts of the country and even in the temple fairs there's hardly been any serious trouble. Pub gigs are almost completely trouble-free. When I have seen fights it's not been because it's Carabao playing - just the norm for the enviroment you're in. T

• 2 weeks later...
I was next door at sweet soul but didnt bother going over to the mango.

There were lots of cars and bikes (more then usual) so Im sure they had a full house.

There were a few too many cars, yes. I parked mine in the rear parking lot for 30 baht, then when I came out found that they had quintuple parked me in, leaving me absolutely stranded. Took a taxi home for 300 baht (cheers, <deleted>) and collected my car in the morning. Was a very boring concert actually, My first time seeing them live, his voice was terrible and they had no showmanship. All around waste of 2000 baht.