Islamist hacker group attacks Thai government websites

webfact

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmmm

Could any of these groups then be responsible for the recent bombing attack in BKK?

Doubt it. They are focused on the cyber sphere.

Not so sure. Perhaps indirectly. Modern unconventional warfare is widely known. For certain, leveraging social warfare with real terrorism is synergistic (however ineffective this may be in this case). I would not rule out each aspect being managed.

admin 12345 just does not cut it any more...

I bet most of their passwords are either 'sawatdee' or 'sanook-sanook'.

do you realize that talking this way shows how denigrating you think about Thai people ? suppose other countries talk like this about your government while your government maybe use perfect web security and also have a change to be hacked.

if Davis is right, then the blame for the attack can be laid at the feet of the Thai military government.

that's odd, because I read that Davis said,

The most likely perpetrators of the deadly Bangkok bombing last week were militant members of a right-wing Turkish organization

You're quoting out of context, the complete quote (sentence) from Davis was:

The most likely perpetrators of the deadly Bangkok bombing last week were militant members of a right-wing Turkish organization infuriated by the Thai government’s forcible repatriation of Uighur refugees back to China.

Hence placing the blame on the Thai governments action/decision to repatriate the Uighurs to China. If you read on you will find that he went on to say that:

Some of the strongest evidence in favor of the ultra-nationalist Grey Wolves was the fury throughout Turkey that followed the Thai repatriation on July 9 of 109 Uighurs and the Grey Wolves’ visibility during the attacks on the Thai Embassy in Istanbul.

I wonder if all the internal setting on there websites were in Thai ? Must be good hackers to navigate the hack .

Probably exploits were in English on out of date unpatched installations, I doubt it would pay for itself to translate commercial software into Thai with the amount of piracy in the country why bother?

Any software cd you want is down the market for 100thb

Even professional organisations use cheap templates for their websites

Hmmmm

Could any of these groups then be responsible for the recent bombing attack in BKK?

Doubt it. They are focused on the cyber sphere.

Regardless, I think its quite likely the blame will end up down that neck of the woods even if its not the real story.

Right as time goes by another excuse for a blame gamewai2.gif

admin 12345 just does not cut it any more...

I bet most of their passwords are either 'sawatdee' or 'sanook-sanook'.

do you realize that talking this way shows how denigrating you think about Thai people ? suppose other countries talk like this about your government while your government maybe use perfect web security and also have a change to be hacked.

German parliament got hacked not long ago :D

Hmmmm

Obviously that's the agenda, getting people to think like that; if those groups even did what's reported. However, there's so much scum in the form of government/their controllers that we'll never really know...

if Davis is right, then the blame for the attack can be laid at the feet of the Thai military government.

If Davis is right, then the blame for the attack can be laid at the feet of Bloody Muslims again..... WHY would you blame the Thai government ?. There are stupid people and there are very stupid people...

why blame the government? Come on, you're not serious... wait, of course you are.

Well, then here is the explanation for junta-huggers. The General, our self-imposed "PM" and his lackies sent a bunch of refugees to China where they are certain to face retribution and rights abuses - a move that was roundly condemned by countries and human rights groups from around the globe...

Like you said, ... and there are very stupid people... cheesy.gif

Hmmmm

Regardless, the group responsible for the Shrine bombing will certainly be a group involved with The Superstition of Peace (aka Islam)

I have been telling my gf (simply because I have no one to talk to regarding these matters ) that her government is wasting incredible time crapping on the thieving policeman while Muslims are slowly claiming her country. Thaksin should be the very last thing on this government agenda.

For goodness sake don't ruin the day for the junta groupies, they're willing this to be Thaksin connected so that they can have a good old drip. Anyone with any sense knows the Reds wouldn't carp on themselves by committing an atrocity like the shrine bombing. I think you're right, I suspect a connection with the Uyghur

deportations and think maybe isis had a hand in it. I could be wrong.

that's odd, because I read that Davis said,

The most likely perpetrators of the deadly Bangkok bombing last week were militant members of a right-wing Turkish organization

You're quoting out of context, the complete quote (sentence) from Davis was:

The most likely perpetrators of the deadly Bangkok bombing last week were militant members of a right-wing Turkish organization infuriated by the Thai government’s forcible repatriation of Uighur refugees back to China.

Hence placing the blame on the Thai governments action/decision to repatriate the Uighurs to China. If you read on you will find that he went on to say that:

Some of the strongest evidence in favor of the ultra-nationalist Grey Wolves was the fury throughout Turkey that followed the Thai repatriation on July 9 of 109 Uighurs and the Grey Wolves’ visibility during the attacks on the Thai Embassy in Istanbul.

Interesting. No way a nationalist group would be international unless some other factor bound them.

The two motivations of this group are nationalism and islam. Take away nationalism and they would still exist. Take away Islam and they would not. Islam is the glue that binds the intention of this group. Islam and a Miniver Cheevy longing for a pan islamic past in the present. Thus, its deceptive to package as right wing. It is islamic!

Hmmmm

Regardless, the group responsible for the Shrine bombing will certainly be a group involved with The Superstition of Peace (aka Islam)

How do you know? The BKK bomber might as well be a frustrated bomb expert who had just lost his job. Anyone.

I have been telling my gf (simply because I have no one to talk to regarding these matters ) that her government is wasting incredible time crapping on the thieving policeman while Muslims are slowly claiming her country. Thaksin should be the very last thing on this government agenda.

For goodness sake don't ruin the day for the junta groupies, they're willing this to be Thaksin connected so that they can have a good old drip. Anyone with any sense knows the Reds wouldn't carp on themselves by committing an atrocity like the shrine bombing. I think you're right, I suspect a connection with the Uyghur

deportations and think maybe isis had a hand in it. I could be wrong.

Dream on. They were happy enough to fire grenades into crowds containing women and children. Over 80 times. And killed 30 innocent people.

Some of them will do whatever they are told for a few thousand baht. Life is cheap to them. But even saying that, why do you think it had to be red-shirts ?. Mr T has plenty of mercenary connections : we saw that in 2010. I doubt he would use the cattle for something like this : if one blabbed before he could be silenced, there would be no doubt who was behind this heinous act.

The Uyghur is just nonsense. First you don't just happen to have a network where you can build yourself a bomb like that in a foreign country and what would be the point if they didn't claim responsibility ?. The whole idea would be to terrorise anyone else in the future from doing the same.

Seems like you people want to throw mud at everybody you can think of except that big, square faced elephant in the room.

Hmmmm

How do you know? The BKK bomber might as well be a frustrated bomb expert who had just lost his job. Anyone.

You could do a piece for Bangkok Post. That Dawson bloke was trying his best to criticize the Junta and was asking why they didn't consider it might be a Mafia hit.

Hmmmm

Could be, but which is more likely...your scenario or mine??? History proves superstitious fanatics from the Religion of Peace doing this sort of thing around the world every week...nearly every day somewhere! Your scenario...not so much. crazy.gif

Makes me cry,

i can't read one word of Thai

(except the word baht, i see it everywhere)

and these people hack into the

Thai government websites

these people must be very smart

ps; call me fella, call me falang

just don't call me a Fallaga, you

fallafal.