Re entry permit

When i return to Thailand on a re entry permit, do i still need to fill in an arrival/departure card?, also my 90 date report, the 90 days starts from when i made the application for extension correct?, not the date i received it?

Thanks

PST.

You need to fill the card using the number on the re-entry permit in place of a visa number.

The 90 day reporting date resets on entry to Thailand the day of entry being day one for the purpose of calculating the day on which the next report is due

Yes, you need an arrival/departure card. The re-entry permit number is entered on the arrival card as the visa number entry. It doesn't hurt to add the phrase "Re-entry permit" after that entry to make it clear that you are using a re-entry permit. And as always you should always check that you received the correct permission to stay date while you are still at the immigration station so that any mistakes can be rectified promptly and easily.

Your 90-Day Report date is reset when you re-enter Thailand to be 89 days from when you re-entered (day 1 is the day you re-enter). On an extension your 90-Day Report is due 90 days from when you received your extension (that is, when you received a new permission to stay date).