My awful AIS fibre optic broadband experience

ollienglish

If you want to find a TOT tech, you should go to the noodle shop in my village, they seem to meet there and spend a few hours frequently.

lol... I take all the TOT bashing back... they came back randomly without letting us know and fixed us up with the internet at 50% of the price originally quoted. Although it has been a memorible experience I cannot grumble too much.

Cheers

All the ISPs have their detractors.

Some people slag True Online down to the ground but my experience with them over the last 5 years at my place in Asoke has been highly satisfactory.

50Mbps Ultra Hi Speed line is absolutely bulletproof and it's up 99.5% of the time - it's always fast and their customer service is very efficient

Yes I have True too and their hi speed figures are BS, engineer test 10mb real test 200kb WIMAX

Ah ok then - I must be lying then

I guess I DIDN'T max out my BT download last night, then

Power%20S02_zps4oy2tfkd.jpg

A nice download speed , indeed.....thumbsup.gif

I had some troubles with my 10 MB package, called them to check on it, but nothing happened. That went on for about three weeks and I finally drove to TOT to have a word with the manager.

I'd already written a complaint about their service, ( please Google for the website, it's in English, you can even name one of the "technicians")

Then I decided to get their promotion packet, 20 MB download and 10 MB upload Fiber Optic. Paid 2,100 baht for the rotuer that's normally 5, or 6 K and the manager promised me that the guys will show up the next day in the morning.

And indeed, they came in the morning, needed more than four hours to do their job and all is fine.

Wife received a phone call from an employee who's there when I made my contract and they must have received my complain by then.

An employee of TOT told my wife that we'll have to pay much less this month for the troubles we had and apologized a thousand times.

If the deduct three weeks, it's okay. Even 50 %.

If you really have a problem, please do not waste your time to talk to a secretary. Go to the manager, be friendly and they'll help you.

Its been 3 days after my net stopped working and I have been calling them countless times, the customer service dont seem to care and its only 1st month of my contract. Im gonna cancel this service as the customer service is useless. Please avoid AIS fibre at all cost.

Please read my post and fie a complain see the manager and do not waste time with talking to a secretary.

I'm quite happy with my Fiber, works great and won't miss it though. Check their customer complain site.