Prachaup

Badrabbit

My 14 year old goes to Prachuapwittayalai in the MEP. Only been there since October last, good results so far. Immigration is at Dan sing korn on the Burma border about 24 klms from the city, very good office but only availabe for 90 day and re entry at the moment. Visa crap has to be done in Hua Hin (the worst immi I have dealt with). Have been told by the staff at Dan sing korn that as soon as they get a senior officer, some visa services will be provided.

My 14 year old goes to Prachuapwittayalai in the MEP. Only been there since October last, good results so far. Immigration is at Dan sing korn on the Burma border about 24 klms from the city, very good office but only availabe for 90 day and re entry at the moment. Visa crap has to be done in Hua Hin (the worst immi I have dealt with). Have been told by the staff at Dan sing korn that as soon as they get a senior officer, some visa services will be provided.

Can anyone else confirm that this border is open for re entry crossings? I need to activate the 2nd part of my tourist visa at the end of this month

Can anyone else confirm that this border is open for re entry crossings? I need to activate the 2nd part of my tourist visa at the end of this month

Mister T didn't state that the border crossing is open for visa runs as it isn't. The Immigration Office is open for 90 day address notifications and re-entry permits is what he meant to say. Edited by aidenai