best place to buy exercise machine

black fox

hi im looking to buy a machine for exercising at home,i want a bike type machine but with handles on and id like some advise on where to buy it,im not a young man and id like to just do gentle exercise,if you can give me any tips id be very grateful thanks in advance. or if you got one and dont use it anymore id be very interested

Are your knees ok with biking? Have you checked or tested them out. It can be hard on older knees. I find rowing best for my knees, but that will vary from person to person. Biking hurts mine (osteoarthritis).

Edited by tropo

There's a shop with an impressive range of fitness equipment called X-Trend half way along Thepprasit Soi 17. I think they're mainly involved with equipping professional gyms and fitness centres, but I expect they'd probably be happy enough to sell you what you want. They might even give you advice on what would be the best machine to buy in your circumstances. Soi 17 is the last soi on the left before Thappraya coming along Thepprasit from Sukhumvit. It's right by the Thai Tong elephant place. Go about 500 m along Soi 17 and there's a row of small shops on your left, including the Easy Car Wash place that's very popular. X-Trend is in several of these small shops joined together almost at the end of the row. Driving from Thepprasit you'll see the entrance to Villa Thongbura on your right and just after that on the left is X-Trend.