My world will end if I don't Pay MY PC Backcup 1 United States of America Dollar

Spleen

Cyber world all over for me

Hi Dave,

It’s Gabriel here, your Account Manager at MyPC Backup.

I noticed that your file security license fully expired some time ago and your important documents are due to be deleted from our servers unless you act today.

Your computer and its contents are currently exposed and vulnerable to harmful viruses and fatal hard drive failure.

Dave, although I cannot extend your free license any further I want to help prevent your files from being deleted.

Simply use the link below today and we can protect your entire computer for only $1.00

( Link Removed , nasty , nasty viurs probably)

Once you have upgraded our application will run silently in the background to ensure you are safe-guarded should the worst happen.

If we do not see any attempt from you to protect your important files they will be deleted from our servers.

All the best,

Do I need to give you a point ? who are you then site adjudicator for "The Point" of threads ?

Just made me laugh that the catastrophes that were about to befall me could be removed for a dollar.I f they would have asked for 50 I probably would have thought about it

I dont usually open them but this one landed in my inbox

Is a bit spammy to be fair remove it Mods if you can

Edited by Spleen

it's not about the 1 dollar, it's about their "application" that they will push afterwards which will most likely hijack your computer

assuming they are semi smart, they would just get all your files and then they ask for more money