Colgate

KenDidd

The mother in law has been with us again for 2 days now and ive noticed the Colgate toothpaste is getting used up twice as fast as it was when she wasn't here. she though does not have a toothbrush. im sick of this old cow coming round to our house using all our stuff, her constant sweeping up, smoking all my fags and looking at me and smiling at me as if to say Im having your pants down lad. how do i get rid?

I'm waiting for member "KenDiddsMOMinLaw" to sign up - the posts will be far more entertaining;

"Day 4 - the idle ferrang has still not offered to feed me. God knows why my dear little girl chose this oaf. I've had to survive on toothpaste alone. sad.png I decided to sweep the floors because his toe rot is starting to blemish the tiles."

"Day 5 - I started smoking, in a hope he'll get up off his ass to go to the shops for more, and maybe some noodle packets...Decided to invent some Colgate based deserts. Colgate and rice was not cutting it..."

"Day 6 - Found a cobra under a bucket in the garden. Do these go well with colgate ?"

"Day 7 - I've started smiling at him. He smiles back. If a smile can say a thousand words, mine say only four. "Are you still here?""

Edited by phazey

Some good reply's but oaf? Na mate I'm as fit as a butchers dog mate. Noodle packets, again na mate I fed her well that's why she likes to visit.

Did we have a good time though? Yea it was great and yes I'm still here and will be here for longer yes I bloody well will.

The mother in law has been with us again for 2 days now and ive noticed the Colgate toothpaste is getting used up twice as fast as it was when she wasn't here. she though does not have a toothbrush. im sick of this old cow coming round to our house using all our stuff, her constant sweeping up, smoking all my fags and looking at me and smiling at me as if to say Im having your pants down lad. how do i get rid?

Give her a poke with your tickling stick or send her down the nearest treacle butty mine.

You have a mother in law.

So my guess is that you have a wife also?

It would be worth at least a try to talk about it to her.

Don't you think so?

Living with the Thai mother in law close by is a recipe for disaster.

Edited by KhunBENQ

Give her a poke with your tickling stick or send her down the nearest treacle butty mine.

Thats what I did mate, I poked her with my ticking stick, in fact I smashed her back doors in. I doubt she'll be back again.

You have a mother in law.

So my guess is that you have a wife also?

It would be worth at least a try to talk about it to her.

Don't you think so?

Living with the Thai mother in law close by is a recipe for disaster.

She doesn't live close by, she was visiting, please read the post before replying.