Lite Beer

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Police to check bomb suspect's DNA
The Nation

BANGKOK: -- Police will check the bomb suspect's DNA in comparison with the sample found on a bank note he gave to a taxi drive for the fare, Police spokesman Pol Lt Gen Prawut Thawornsiri said Sunday. The suspect was arrested on Saturday.

Prawut added that police found phone record of the taxi driver that he had contacted the suspect several times so police would further interrogate the taxi's driver.

Source: http://www.nationmultimedia.com/breakingnews/Police-to-check-bomb-suspects-DNA-30267763.html

nationlogo.jpg
-- The Nation 2015-08-30

What if someone who knew the guy planted those ball bearings in his house and called the police to grab the 3 million baht reward? I'm not usually a believer of conspirancy theories but this one makes sense. He probably was a human smuggler and not a bomber. Heck maybe he planted the ball bearing himself and got his accomplice to report him in order to collect the prize money biggrin.png He'll probably tell the truth after his accomplice gets the money.

Problem is, it not just ball bearings by the photos, its bits of threaded pipe with caps, its fuses made out of what appears to be "det cord"

its one hell of stitch up if some has set him up...

If the guys isn't the bomber he has one hell of a please explain

it is sure he is muslum and this is relate to a terrorist attack.

Great work associating a bomb with an act of terror! And how do you know he is Muslim?

Why also is this article still throwing around words like Arab? didn't we get told to stop reading International news on account of misinformation?

He doesn't look at all like an Arab.

He doesn't have to be an Arab to be helping the Arabs, he doesn't have to be "Muslim" to be helping the Muslims...

In fact he/they don't have to belong to any ethnic minority to help another minority!!

He/they might not even be domestic or international terrorists!!

He/they could be "pissed-off Thai people smugglers" who are out of pocket ??

At this stage of the investigation you count everything "in" and count "nothing" out !!

Read the article - they're still asserting the suspect at the scene looks like an Arab.

''The bomber was seen on CCTVs to look like an Arab.''

And the guy I was quoting insisted he was a Muslim terrorist. Following your insight, I would say that would rule out quite a lot of possibilities.

Please note down many Turkish people doing such things in many country .. Even my country looking for two Turkish man who came to country after no one know where they gone . My country high alert to nation wide find two Turkish man .. Please be careful with Turkish nationality people

"police announced he was part of a people-smuggling gang."

There is a lot not being revealed by the police and it may not from being clever.

If this person is involved in human trafficking, that might explain all the fake passports.

It would not explain why he would want to risk calling attention to himself by bombing the Shrine and killing people. Particularly in an area somewhat close to his own operations. He is allegedly conducting a business that requires secrecy, local and international access. A bombing suspect would be expected to either immediately leave the area or go "dark." Both actions would destroy a human trafficking operation.

I suspect a paid informant told the police of this person having heard the police declare that the bomber was probably Turkish. Someone who knew this person was involved in human trafficking using fake Turkish passports. I further suspect that the informant might be part of the smuggling gang looking not only for a reward but also to take over the gang (with blessing of the police).

So unless the accused makes a voluntary confession that seems to be the focus of every RTP interrogation, the police are going to have find the evidence linking this person to the bombing. Hopefully Prayut will withhold his rewards to the police until the case is solid.

PS: Human trafficking operators have been known to booby-trap their camps.

And now they are desperately trying to tie two bowls of spaghetti into connected pieces. It looks like you have the most likely story. What would people traffickers get out of blowing up somewhere and getting attention drawn to them. By definition they traffic people, so getting away wouldn't be that hard.

They will attempt to make a very bad bodge of a story connecting this all together and tell everyone to shut up in case it makes the police look bad.

The Nation

BANGKOK: -- Police will check the bomb suspect's DNA in comparison with the sample found on a bank note he gave to a taxi drive for the fare, Police spokesman Pol Lt Gen Prawut Thawornsiri said Sunday. The suspect was arrested on Saturday.

Prawut added that police found phone record of the taxi driver that he had contacted the suspect several times so police would further interrogate the taxi's driver.

Source: http://www.nationmultimedia.com/breakingnews/Police-to-check-bomb-suspects-DNA-30267763.html

nationlogo.jpg

-- The Nation 2015-08-30

Why even mention the last bit. Presumably the taxi driver is going to get extremely difficult to find now.

Give me 5 minutes and he will be speaking any language I wish. And confess to Jimmy Hoffa's death. And what is with this 7 day thing Buying time to see how much they can skim of out of his account before charging him?

what you going to do ? bore him to death with your Bravado stories" of being in the special forces and then hit him with your key board ?

The Nation

nationlogo.jpg

-- The Nation 2015-08-30

So they do think it's the bomber. "bank note...he gave to the taxi driver for the fare..."

And, the phone record says the taxi driver stayed in touch?

Of course they don't know if this is the guy,..

Simple test does the trick. Feed him "Pork" for a week. if he's not eating, then he is a muslim.

You see these are very ignorant statements. If he bombed for the uyghurs I can tell you he doesn't give a rats ass about islam. Feeding him pork wont change anything I doubt he'll reject it. I dont think this was a islam motivated attack.

Diversion. RTP has all of you missing the point.

"National police spokesman Prawut Thavornsiri said officers believed the suspect was part of a people-smuggling gang who helped illegal migrants obtain counterfeit documents -- and that the bomb attack was retaliation for a recent crackdown by Thai authorities."

The only thing missing is what was the purpose of the people smuggling. ISIL distributed 100,000 fake Turkish passports to militants hanging out in Malaysia and Thailand. ISIL was having all of its recruits enter Thailand and Malaysia, be provided a fake passport, then fly out to Turkey to join ISIL in Syria. In other words, and what the RTP and the Junta don't want getting out, is that Thailand was a transit hub for ISIL.

When the junta deported the 100+ Uighurs to China, it disrupted ISIL's operation. I doubt the Junta had pieced together the ISIL aspect, so this was probably accidental. ISIL had its Thailand-based militants inflict retaliation for the disruption in its militant pipeline. If you recall, the protest against the deportation wanted the Uighurs sent to Turkey (to join ISIL).

Bottom line: it doesn't matter what nationality or even religion the suspect belongs to. He is just one of the ISIL-bound militants hanging out in Thailand.

Simple test does the trick. Feed him "Pork" for a week. if he's not eating, then he is a muslim.

You see these are very ignorant statements. If he bombed for the uyghurs I can tell you he doesn't give a rats ass about islam. Feeding him pork wont change anything I doubt he'll reject it. I dont think this was a islam motivated attack.

Very ignorant I agree....as he could also be a Jew and Mossad rolleyes.gif

For <deleted> sake, isn't there anyone (anywhere in the world) who knows this person_a relative, a friend, an ex-friend, an ex-colleague or whoever_ and who has heard about this incident and seen the news/photos ??!! Gees. I can't believe no one has come forward yet to give solid info on this guy.

And, what language does this guy speak fluently ? Okay, this may or may not tell the nationality, but it would be nice to know what language he speaks as his native language.

"National police spokesman Prawut Thavornsiri said officers believed the suspect was part of a people-smuggling gang who helped illegal migrants obtain counterfeit documents -- and that the bomb attack was retaliation for a recent crackdown by Thai authorities."

The only thing missing is what was the purpose of the people smuggling. ISIL distributed 100,000 fake Turkish passports to militants hanging out in Malaysia and Thailand. ISIL was having all of its recruits enter Thailand and Malaysia, be provided a fake passport, then fly out to Turkey to join ISIL in Syria. In other words, and what the RTP and the Junta don't want getting out, is that Thailand was a transit hub for ISIL.

When the junta deported the 100+ Uighurs to China, it disrupted ISIL's operation. I doubt the Junta had pieced together the ISIL aspect, so this was probably accidental. ISIL had its Thailand-based militants inflict retaliation for the disruption in its militant pipeline. If you recall, the protest against the deportation wanted the Uighurs sent to Turkey (to join ISIL).

Bottom line: it doesn't matter what nationality or even religion the suspect belongs to. He is just one of the ISIL-bound militants hanging out in Thailand.

Interesting story. How come they can get so many dodgy Turkish passports through immigration in such volume in Thailand and Malaysia? Assisted or incompetent.

if the embassy of turkey denies that hes nae a turkish citizien, so what nationality has he ?, its been a day since this person who is thouch to have been involved in the bombing was caught in red handed by the police and still nae any confirmations by thepolice about what nationality he haes!!

Please note down many Turkish people doing such things in many country .. Even my country looking for two Turkish man who came to country after no one know where they gone . My country high alert to nation wide find two Turkish man .. Please be careful with Turkish nationality people

Relax mate, we just run kebab shops and thats it. Turks don't do any harm.

or are sex tourist

Turks don't do any harm eh ?.... bet there are a few Armenian's kicking about who might disagree with your statement

probably a few Kurds too...

it is sure he is muslum and this is relate to a terrorist attack.

Great work associating a bomb with an act of terror! And how do you know he is Muslim?

Why also is this article still throwing around words like Arab? didn't we get told to stop reading International news on account of misinformation?

He doesn't look at all like an Arab.

Interesting story. How come they can get so many dodgy Turkish passports through immigration in such volume in Thailand and Malaysia? Assisted or incompetent.

Obviously, Thai immigration and the RTP are asleep at the switch. I'm certain they would have been notified as there was media coverage of the scheme. http://www.todayszaman.com/national_report-16-detained-as-part-of-operation-against-isil-linked-group-in-i-stanbul_378277.html

http://www.handsoffsyriasydney.com/war-reports/isil-recruits-chinese-with-fake-turkish-passports-from-istanbul/?print=pdf

http://en.cihan.com.tr/en/man-providing-fake-passports-to-militants-made-fortune-report-says-1740464.htm?language=en

Edited by zaphod reborn