Chiropractor, Pattaya

dgoz

On Google I could only find Dr Watkins but no luck contacting him.

Anyone else in Pattaya?

Dr David Pack Ph # 038-361077, Closed on Mondays. He is located in the Hotel grounds on the corner of Pattaya Klang and Beach Road. Sorry I cant remember the name of the hotel.

Cheers Tony

On Google I could only find Dr Watkins but no luck contacting him.

Anyone else in Pattaya?

There's a chiroprator working out of the Hotel next door to Top's Supermarket on Pattaya Klan. Can't remember the name of the Hotel now. 1000 bt. first visit then 600 bt after that.

I went to Dr Pack and he seemed very competent.

Had some advice on diet etc as well.

David took over Ron Watkins patients a couple of years ago I think Ron was about 80 years old when he retired.

Thanks for the info Tony.

Ive got a few more visits to him and I should be right.

Now if only I can follow his advice on diet etc.......

I used David about 2 years ago and found his surgery to be like a cattle market.He treated patients two at a time for about 10 minutes each.

After about 6 or 7 so called appointments I was no better off than when I first saw him.

Good luck :o

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...
I used David about 2 years ago and found his surgery to be like a cattle market.He treated patients two at a time for about 10 minutes each.

After about 6 or 7 so called appointments I was no better off than when I first saw him.

Good luck :o

Kurgen is correct. I also used this guy. DO NOT go there unless you want to be ripped off by having to keep going back for further unnecessary treatments. A good chiropractor should be able to fix a problem in ONE treatment most times.

Also this one talks to you like a dog and is an impatient T**t

I found this like which may help,

Thailand Chiropractic Association (TCA) http://www.thailandchiropractic.org/epage4.html

Phil