Bangkok bombing: Warrants out for Thai woman, foreign man

webfact

shes in turkey, has been for months, married to a turk and claims total innocence, she is happy to return if the Thai gov pay expenses etc as shes a little short of cash atm

So there we are, shes in Turkey, said she would return but given the track record in thailand i think she would be a fool if she does and a scapegoat waiting to happen, plus i cant see turkey too keen to assist Thailand after the Uighur issue.

Over to the Thai authorities for the next load of BS.

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

shes in turkey, has been for months, married to a turk and claims total innocence, she is happy to return if the Thai gov pay expenses etc as shes a little short of cash atm

So there we are, shes in Turkey, said she would return but given the track record in thailand i think she would be a fool if she does and a scapegoat waiting to happen, plus i cant see turkey too keen to assist Thailand after the Uighur issue.

Over to the Thai authorities for the next load of BS.

Yeah...If I were her, I would refrain from setting foot in Thailand any time soon. Answer their questions via teleconference

"One warrant is for 26-year-old Wanna Suansan, 26, a Thai woman said to have lived in a Min Buri room raided Saturday night"

If the room was empty when they raided the apartment, then the police didn't do a very good job of surveillance or the tenant was tipped off that the police were coming and just like all of the other serpents that live this type of life, "Wanna Suansan" will most likely be in deepest darkest Yala or simmilaar surrounding province hiding under a rock waiting to strike again.

burqadriverslicense.jpgthe world has gone mad, the purpous of a photo ID is to prove your identity.

The burka is a tribal head dress used when savages lived in tribes and had harems, its not a religious tradition, its just a joke.

Edited by ZuluSixNine

looks like its going in one direction now........if so this could be a huge game changer for thailand, the samui one was dismissed and hidden as a buiness conflict BUT many know what really went on there .... thailand elite tried to ignore their southern population, looks very much like they have come knocking at the big door...this could be a very long and serious BKK problem

Could be a net good thing (except for those who have been tragically harmed). Once the IRA started bombing us big time in London in the 70s the road to compromise and peace began.

Edited by SantiSuk

The burka is a tribal head dress used when savages lived in tribes and had harems, its not a religious tradition, its just a joke.

Alas, oil was found under the sand of those tribes living on the Arabian peninsula and the western powers elevated the leaders of those tribes into positions of regional power and then those tribes used the oil money, with the blessing of King Baker and his predecessors in Houston, to expand the Sulafi brand of Islam worldwide. If oil had been found under the hills of Appalachia then most god-fearing Christians might all be snake handlers and speaking in incoherent "tongues" as a matter of course.

The police are reluctant to talk about the detainee's nationality. They quoted the Turkish Embassy saying he was not a Turkish citizen.

My guess is they must have found out more about the suspect than they tell us. And they keep us in the dark since he is Uyghur or belong to Turkish extremist movement.

But authorities do not wish to speak about anything connected to Thai government obeying China and ""repatriating"" Uyghurs.

If he had been from the deep south, I guess we would have heard more about his background by now.

Just a theory though.

Good irony. Police giving the reward to themselves for an unsolved case.

Edited by thailandsgreat

I understood this was an international gang.

'no Thais would ever be involved in this'

I still reckon there's some way to go to explain why this occurred and who funded this.

I'm not buying the attempt to kill Chinese at a Hindu shrine in downtown Bangkok. After all how could anyone plan for the number of Chinese there to be present. They might just as well have been Indians or Thai's.

I have a theory, a certain person outside the country funded a radical group to embarrass the government and destroy the tourist industry. Using cut outs to find and pay them.

BTW I understood the police were already paid to do their jobs, sharing 3 million of reward money with themselves beggars belief?

7 million put up by Thaksins son to be devided by police and informants leading to arrests of bomb makers.

Does this exhonorate the man??

What colour is her hair? How the hell can u let someone take a picture for an ID card with a headress on?

I'm going to go out on a limb here and guess it is black.

And furthermore, if a woman can change her hair colour every day at the salon, what difference does it make?

I will bet a considerable amount that this is yet another Islamic Terrorist cell. This has nothing to do with Thailand as such. The game in the Western countries has become more difficult. As a result they now seek out softer targets, places unused to international terrorism. We will see many more of such acts. The aim is to kill Westerners, that's all. Collateral damage amongst the local population will be accepted.

Were any westerners killed?

Cannot find a comprehensive list of those killed. Cobbling from two articles here, apparently six of the killed were Thai, five Malaysian, four Chinese. (two of the Chinese were from Hong Kong, and one was a British national, a young woman studying law in London http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3201872/Is-Bangkok-bomber-Chilling-CCTV-shows-suspect-walking-shrine-rucksack-leaving-without-moments-blast-killed-22.html ). There was also one Singaporean and one Indonesian. Two remained unidentified as of Wednesday, 8.19.2015. If the aim was to kill Westerners, obviously the attacker(s) were not very successful.

Five of the Malaysian fatalities were from a single extended family, including a five year-old boy. http://www.cnn.com/2015/08/19/asia/bangkok-bomb-aftermath-color/index.html

There were also 120 injured-- and in many cases, the injuries will be life-changing.

burqadriverslicense.jpgthe world has gone mad, the purpous of a photo ID is to prove your identity.

I certainly hope it is a photoshop. A driver's licence with the face not shown ?? smile.png And, saying 'hidden' under 'eyes' smile.png

My guess is that it IS a photoshop.

Edited by JemJem

I certainly hope it is a photoshop. A driver's licence with the face not shown ?? smile.png And, saying 'hidden' under 'eyes' smile.png

Well. Seems to come from here. I can't say if it is genuine. We have to dig further.

http://toprightnews.com/alert-this-u-s-state-is-now-letting-muslims-wear-full-burqas-for-driver-license-photos/

Edit

The site toprightnews has come up with fake news (about Muslims) before, so my guess is this drivers' license thing is fake too.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-intersect/wp/2015/05/22/what-was-fake-on-the-internet-this-week-muslims-suing-catholic-colleges-and-the-case-of-the-15000-food-stamp-receipt/

Edited by thailandsgreat

Not sure but I think she may be a Muslim

a newspaper article quotes: Police, meanwhile, awarded themselves the 3 million baht reward for the arrest of the Bomber for the Morale of the Police Force and encouraging good Police work.

See more at: www.pattayamail.com/thailandnews/update-on-bangkok-bombing-probe-50800#sthash.6zG8DCVe.dpuf

clap2.gif clap2.gif clap2.gif cheesy.gif cheesy.gif cheesy.gif clap2.gif clap2.gif clap2.gif

No surprises to anyone here now is there??

Isn´t the photo of the woman a policephoto?

Good point. If it is, how do they explain that?

They probably pulled an old mugshot from one of the south provinces of a person whose last known residence was known to be in a muslim enclave in Bangkok and thought she might be a convenient "person of interest"

I personally do not know, but in earlier statements, I heard that a man was arrested trying to cross into Cambodia. No name was ever mentioned, but I got this news flash tonight, I think it is from the AP

So I am posting the link with what I know at this point in America and how it is being reported...

So here we go, hope it works for you ok?

http://centurylink.net/news/read/category/Asia%20News/article/the_associated_press-thai_police_suspects_prints_match_those_on_bomb_ma-ap

Do not know if this will clear it up for you, but I do hope it does. Nothing seems to make sense at this point. Let us keep it together, and yes talk....

Have a great day

a newspaper article quotes: Police, meanwhile, awarded themselves the 3 million baht reward for the arrest of the Bomber for the Morale of the Police Force and encouraging good Police work.

See more at: www.pattayamail.com/thailandnews/update-on-bangkok-bombing-probe-50800#sthash.6zG8DCVe.dpuf

clap2.gif clap2.gif clap2.gif cheesy.gif cheesy.gif cheesy.gif clap2.gif clap2.gif clap2.gif

No surprises to anyone here now is there??

Simply amazing isn't it? Duh do you think they knew all along? And why did they call in all of the immigration officials in to Bangkok? Oh well Thailand has never changed has it? Looked like some pretty high ranking people to me..... Guess they will have to get them in and shut them up? Never let the foxes into the hen house...... Thailand I think you have a lot of explaining to do. I left you 10 years ago, and have never looked back! My wife isn't too happy about it, but I told her no more trips to Thailand...... But 4 one exception, it will be a one way ticket..... hit-the-fan.gifhit-the-fan.gifhit-the-fan.gif

It seems more and more clear that the Cambodians made the first arrest at Phnom Penh airport. But even they themselves do not wish to take the honor. They wish to avoid any interference from China. Same reason the Thais do not say the arrested guys are Uyghurs even though several new arrest warrants also are for Uyghurs. My guess.

Both arrests have been tied to the bomb factory in Nong Chok and police say they are both part of a network that planned the bombing. But only charged with the possession of explosives so far.

Police seems to have DNA from the man in yellow T-shirt they believe planted the bomb. But none of the two arrests match this DNA so police seem to aquit both of them of planting the bomb.

Police says the guy that threw (or was it kicked) a plastic bag from Thaksin bridge (where an explosion occurred a day later) is in Cambodia!

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-34149087

Edited by thailandsgreat

Police say the latest arrested guy has admitted to manufacturing the bomb and giving it to the bomber in yellow T-shirt. They also think this person was the one pressing a remote detonator button to make the bomb explode.

He says he worked on orders from his boss whom he does not disclose.

http://www.bangkokpost.com/learning/learning-from-news/683544/bomb-suspect-is-talking-police-say

Edited by thailandsgreat

"They discovered illegal materials including two bags of fertilizer, gunpowder, bolts, remote-controlled toys, electric bulbs and digital watches, according to Prawuth."

Since when are any of those items illegal? Gunpower is easily available from fireworks which seem to be available to the public, everything else is common and on sale anywhere in the world.

Making a pipe bomb is so simple, but it's the trigger mechanism that really needs some skill. As a 12-13 year old in the 70's in the UK me and friends messed about with fireworks and fertiliser and made a small pipe bomb, just to make a bloody loud bang. I won't go into details but is was the simplest thing to make (took about 5 minutes) and nothing used was illegal. We had no idea about fuses though and detonated it on a fire. It put a hole in a metal wheelbarrow we placed a meter away from the fire and that was just a small pipe 3 or 4 inches long. It was so loud it scared the crap out of us and we stopped messing about with fertiliser and pipes after that and stuck to fireworks.

IIRC urea-based fertilizer cannot be used to make an ANFO based item, one would need AN-based fertilizer and that is one of the marketing aspects ("it's safe") of urea based fertilizers (but I could be wrong, it's been awhile since I've examined this)

To properly plant evidence one should first determine the proper evidence to plant. RTP manual:how to completely <deleted> up at everything