HELP: Stuck At Border

For a number of reasons, Troll being one possibility, this thread is now CLOSED.

9) You will not post inflammatory messages on the forum, or attempt to disrupt discussions to upset its participants, or trolling. Trolling can be defined as the act of purposefully antagonizing other people on the internet by posting controversial, inflammatory, irrelevant or off-topic messages with the primary intent of provoking other users into an emotional response or to generally disrupt normal on-topic discussion.

Also, suggesting illegal activities to circumvent Thai legal requirements.

• Like 2

In regards to there being no official rule I was surprised to find this on the UK Thai embassy website in reference to Tourist visa exemption:-

Foreigners who enter Thailand under this Tourist Visa Exemption category may only do so for 30 days at one time with a maximum of 3 times in a 6 month period. (Passport or travel document must be valid for at least 6 months after the date of first entry).

If you found the above text on the website of the Thai embassy in the UK or in any other country, please send me the link to the corresponding page in a PM and I will set them straight.
  • Like 2