Prem urges Thais to stop admiring, respecting corrupted people

webfact

The first place they should start to end the corruption is the RTP. You will never eliminate or curb the corruption when the police force that is there to uphold the law, is the worst offender. They should start by paying them a living wage so that they are no so inclined to extort the public at large to make ends meet.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

"Populist policy has spoil some people to do nothing but just waiting to take. It has weakened the people and changed the people’s attitudes."

How very true, so different to attitudes when I came first time in '91.

For the longest time here I put it down as learned survival behavior.

As of yesterday though it was almost more shocking than usual listening to my wife speak about a friend's "previous" sins, telling me that she needs to give more "boon" and sermon more to make it all right. Agreeably it's a serious attitude problem when hopefully things can get so hopelessly lost in sermon translation. But where can you begin correcting it.

I think history shows that if the government does not value its people highly and does not make their basic needs a priority, preferring naked and unashamed exploitation, then the people will take it themselves.

This is one of the reasons why the law in Thailand is in the state it's in - nobody really respects the law because the law does not respect them.

Just a view.

Police bosses with massive fortunes.......Military leaders all $ millionaires.....scams within BMA...Immigration......it's endless......right down to the village puyais.....so are Thais expected to not respect all these people?......

I... I have nobody left to respect.. Not even myself or my wife or anyone I know.

I absolutely agree but sadly many Thais have bought thhe Taksin dynasty bullshit(he even lies in his autobiography)!

Just two questions;

1. Does the BS told by "thhe Taksin dynasty" smell worse than the BS told by the current ruler?

2. Do you think that it's unusual that people lie in their autobiography?

Edited by MZurf