Chinese woman busted for illegal tour guide work at Phuket midnight massage

webfact

working on a Temporary (non work) visa , ok, YES,, this is breaking the law.

BUT: why on earth should she need a license to be a tour guide for showing chinese tourists around phuket ? !!!!

why should she have to study for 1 to 4 years about all of thailand so that she can show native chinese around Phuket (a town that she is already familiar with).

the tourist license thing is good for thai students,, but stupid for the above particular case.

surely "Licenses" would be better within the Electrical and Plumbing trades!!!

basically: an unqualified electrician can wire a whole house or building and cause death from low skill level.

and a chinese woman needs to be "licensed" to show native chinese around a city.

seems a bit silly.

Prathet Thai Amazing!!!!wai.gif

What a wonderful chance for TV readers who hate Thai bashers. Now YOU can bash someone - the Chinese tour guides. Go for it gigglem.gif

Here is a Chinese woman caught working as an unlicensed tour guide (tour guide meaning someone who controls the activities of the tourist groups - where to go and where to spend because she gets a fat commission) ripping off her own people. And I speak from first hand knowledge how they operate - perhaps not all guides but most. coffee1.gif

There are many Thais that can speak Chinese so yes, she took the work from them.

WOW, I didn't know that many Thai's could speak Chinese, where did you get this information from?

I think he should have put mandarin. Well many thais of chinese ancestry should be able to speak their dialect like teochew.

My God.

Taking the job away from a Thai.

They can of course suggest a local Thai Tour guide that is fluent in Chinese to the tourist agency so that future tourists don't suffer?

Or perhaps a small fee and monthly tax agreement to allow her to continue.

coffee1.gif

No,she can go get a work permit and pay tax.