Where Does Amg Put Its Signature?

corkscrew

Hi Teej,

Hows the BM??

Should be a drift,drag and gymkhana event behind Seacon Square this sunday if anyone wants to attempt drifting their Mercs!

I'll be there for an ale or two!

Hey skyline, Bimmer is fine, but my window switches went out on the driver's side went out so I have to open the door to pay the tollway fee for now kinda ghetto (my tint won't allow the card to autoscan, double whammy doh!)... other than that, she's doing fine.

I'd love to go to that event on sunday (what's gymkhana btw) but i have to work on sunday late-afternoon thru evening. What time does the event start? Do people actually drift their Mercs (with Merc engines, not toyotas)? I'd love to see someone drift an S-Class! That would be hilarious...

On another subject: have you ever heard of a guy who does custom exhausts named P'Piak?

go to a BMW on line forum and do a search for the switch problem that you are having. There may be a simple solution to your BMW window problem. I used M3forum.com back in the day when I had the honor of owning one.

Oh and Merc/Dodge still stinks, and yes my father owns a Merc, but drives a BMW 530.... Once you go BMW you will never go back. Fortunately for me, I never owned a Merc.