kawasaki s250sl ....no green book . buy or not ?

dirtycash

kawasaki in bkk for sale s250sl. the seller had it out on finance but cancelled the finance due to a previous seller pulling out of the deal 2 days ago . so now he wants straight cash . i ask him about green book, he states it is with the finance company as he was selling 2 days ago and the buyer pulled out at the very very last minute.

so we have no green book. what can be done, my head is telling me to stay away from it. is the any confirmation i can get from the finance company that they will send me the green book ?

1 more question is this , if i did decide to buy ( with green book of course ) what is the largest size tyre i can put on the back of this bike ? these bikes look far better with a big fat tyre on the rear.

the model is 2015. the guy selling sounds american thai not that may make any difference.

thanks for any advice on this.

If the finance company has the green book they own it. you willnot be buying. The finance company if they find the bike will take it and you will have nothing.

Go buy it from the finance company or buy new.

Edited by lovelomsak

Yes go to the finance company and deal with them directly,if the seller does not agree or does not want to help don't buy this bike.

The thing with bikes and cars is ,there are always lots of other once to choose from.