Nirun Grand Ville

burgerking

I am thing of buying a small room in this complex.

Anyone, in the know about this place? Have seen rooms in there for less than 50000 Baht, i would really like to know about peoples experiences, and if it is a good place to buy for a weekender.

What are the good and bad points of this complex?

Thanks in advance for anyone with information on this topic.....

Anyone, in the know about this place? Have seen rooms in there for less than 50000 Baht, i would really like to know about peoples experiences, and if it is a good place to buy for a weekender.

It is kind of a dump , for a bit more baht you could do much better

If your idea of heaven is living next to a bunch of other 'budget' farang and Thai residents - then go for it. But it aint exactly the kind of place, you will relish visiting at the weekends IMHO unless your just looking for a really cheap place where you dont plan onleaving anything of any value that could be stolen or sold. Also there seems to be an unusually high occurence of deaths occuring in this complex which is probably consistent with its loser status.

I think you should read THIS THREAD and after that THIS THREAD as they both comment on Nirun. One poster on onother thread already said that he has a dog and cat in his condo. From my experience I would strongly say do not buy in a building that allows dogs. You will have endless hours of barking and they do crap sometimes in the passage ways. Do you want to wake up in the morning with a dog crap in front of your door? Just something to think about.

I manage 14 studios in Nirun, all with European kitchen, air-con, fully furnished, direct telephone line, renovated, some are for sale...below Baht 500,000....

• 5 years later...

I manage 14 studios in Nirun, all with European kitchen, air-con, fully furnished, direct telephone line, renovated, some are for sale...below Baht 500,000....

any for rent for month on 30 march ?

any for rent for month on 30 march ?

He may be dead by now. It's been over 5 years since the thread was last active.

But Nirun is still there.

Nirun is huge, maybe 2000 apartments. I lived there and found a mixture of good and bad, but liked it a lot. Best atmosphere I have been in in Thailand. Many of the older guys have been there for years and many a good storyteller lives there, I was there recently as a friend of mine has moved back in and it has been done upa bit as far as I can see. Loads of food outlets and a few bars, like a self contained condo complex.

I have lived in some decent modern and not so modern villages over in the dark side, but wasn't any friendlier places than Nirun.

Having said all that, there are some problems from time to time with miscreants, but in a place with such a variety of people, that is to be expected.