Poor health and Thai female relationships.

defib

Thank you gentleman, for your input. Gay? Nah, leave that one thanks. Loads of money when in Thailand? A fair bit. I suppose an older lady would be better. But ED saps all your confidence, the little blue pill even gives up the ghost on you! I suppose you can have intimacy still, but I feel I would be letting the lady down. No way round it really I suppose, so I best 'get over it'!

There are tons of girls in Thailand who want someone to love them and I'm not talking about hookers.

Many Thai girls in the 30+ age range (and even younger) are desperate for a man who isn't out cheating on them, doesn't lie to them and genuinely loves them. These are girls with regular jobs.

Don't just go in looking for a shag, treat them as friends and gradually they will start getting keen on sleeping with you. Then when you do get into an intimate situation spend the whole time with your tongue and fingers until she's crawling across the ceiling..... she won't care that you didn't get hard, just so long as you've made her cum repeatedly.

Just get used to 'Dining at the Y' as we call it :-)

You might find that once the pressure is off for you to perform that you actually can perform....

Best of luck!

if you do have the limp dick syndrome, then save your money and go to one of the famous limp dick hospitals in Bangkok! they will fix you up in a heart beat! you will have to tie that thing to your leg to prevent it from busting out of your britches!

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thank you gentleman, for your input. Gay? Nah, leave that one thanks. Loads of money when in Thailand? A fair bit. I suppose an older lady would be better. But ED saps all your confidence, the little blue pill even gives up the ghost on you! I suppose you can have intimacy still, but I feel I would be letting the lady down. No way round it really I suppose, so I best 'get over it'!

You can get a implant for your penis, three different types at different cost, the two cheaper ones are not recommended by most western Urologist, Bangkok Hospital Bangkok Urologist will do it, the only hospital in Thailand that will as far as I know,.

I had Prostate Cancer in 2001 and had a full Prostate Operation in Feb 2002, I had what was known as a nerve saving operation, it left me with still a lot of feeling and erection was possible, but after two years it became very unreliable and the blue pill or the ejection did not worked, my Urologist suggested the implant , it is one of the best things I have ever done, works every time and for as long as I want, very easy to use, unless you want a lady to know you have a implant she would never know , but will always be amazed how strong you are and about your sexual powers, my wife thinks it is magic, she calls it a thing of wounder. you can have an very strong erection all day or for as long as you want, young men can not match it, can have sex many times a day if my wife wants, I never disappoint her. By the way I am 78 year old and we have great sex almost every day. it cost 500,000 THB at the Bangkok Hospital in Bangkok, about the same in Australia $AUD 20,000 , I had health insurance and only paid the gap about $AUD 3,000

No side effect at all after it settles down you don't know it is there.

Choosing the right partner , I have seen kind Thai wives pushing their husbands in a wheel chair . Because Thailand has a reputation as the No1 sex holiday , does not mean that all Thai women are so keen on sex . Some older women are not that keen on sex anyway . Thai women like to marry a kind man who has money and can give them security

merlen10002

Snap !!! I'm 78 too . I suffer from ED , no operations , take Kamagra gel that works quite well . My wife 54 post menopause is not so keen on sex , a bit hypocondriac , which is off putting .

I have been thinking of the implant for some time , wondering how much it costs in Thailand . It must be nice to be able to keep going as long as it takes to make the wife happy , have an instant hard on at any time of day . I have had recent heart surgery to put Stents , so would prefer not to take medicine for sex .

There are tons of girls in Thailand who want someone to love them and I'm not talking about hookers.

Many Thai girls in the 30+ age range (and even younger) are desperate for a man who isn't out cheating on them, doesn't lie to them and genuinely loves them. These are girls with regular jobs.

Don't just go in looking for a shag, treat them as friends and gradually they will start getting keen on sleeping with you. Then when you do get into an intimate situation spend the whole time with your tongue and fingers until she's crawling across the ceiling..... she won't care that you didn't get hard, just so long as you've made her cum repeatedly.

Just get used to 'Dining at the Y' as we call it :-)

You might find that once the pressure is off for you to perform that you actually can perform....

Best of luck!

if you do have the limp dick syndrome, then save your money and go to one of the famous limp dick hospitals in Bangkok! they will fix you up in a heart beat! you will have to tie that thing to your leg to prevent it from busting out of your britches!

That is the wrong implant to get, always some pain, hard to hide, many draw backs and not recommended by western doctors, the only one to have is the inflatable one, the you put up and down yourself. the most expensive one.

@defib

Credit for raising a taboo subject where many men are concerned.

Suffering from ED doesn't make you any less of a man or a person.

Some very good advice from Sheryl and dotpoom.

It's a fact that many Thai women in their mid 40's aren't bothered about sex.

They believe they are old and past child bearing age. It's usually the man who wants sex, so she accommodates to please him, but given the choice, she wouldn't bother. They are also incredible jealous of other women, especially younger, so again perform to keep their man.

I think you'd be amazed that many Thai women would actually see you as an ideal partner.

A meaningful, trusting relationship without the sex and of course the assurance that your not likely to become a butterfly and float between women. They would know you want them for who they are and not just a sex puppet.

Chin up mate and get out there, you'll be surprised.

Some of the best relationships I've seen are more like brother sister relationships.

Open your mind up and get creative about sex! As others have said, you can still perform oral sex and for most women, that's a winner. You still have your fingers, too. And what about sex toys? You can play with together vibrators and dildos if she wants to be penetrated. By the way, most women don't orgasm from penis-vagina sex, though it may feel good. So these others ways to make women come should be in every man's repertoire anyway... Have fun!

If you have cash there will be interest. Ever heard...... No Money, No Honey?? The opposite applies.....Have Money, Have Honey, and not just in Thailand.

Well not all women are for rent.

Not all men want women that are for rent.

Of course money helps and everyone like to get spoiled but it shouldn't be the reason for an relationship.

(btw. Someone knows a young beautiful rich Thai woman that looks for a middle aged average farang to buy him all the tech tools he like? without needing sex because I am too lazy for that)

If it was me I'd try the injection ED meds but not to worry. Thai women give up on sex earlier than in the West.

I had that injection one , it is the most unfriendly user thing I have ever had, very bad,,, jab a needle into yourself and wait up to ten minutes for it to work, no thanks and not work every time and after a while not work at all .

Open your mind up and get creative about sex! As others have said, you can still perform oral sex and for most women, that's a winner. You still have your fingers, too. And what about sex toys? You can play with together vibrators and dildos if she wants to be penetrated. By the way, most women don't orgasm from penis-vagina sex, though it may feel good. So these others ways to make women come should be in every man's repertoire anyway... Have fun!

I think a lot of you blokes are missing something,, what about him, it sex there are two not jus the lady, he need enjoyment also , just satisfying his wife is only half the thing, I think most posters here don't have the problem and don't understand what it is like. Maybe just think they do.

Hold on..I assume you mean you have erectile issues. Why should that issue define you as a person. Get on with life, find someone and at the right time tell them of your issues, of which I'm sure Getting a chubby might be one of them. There is definitely someone for everyone so come feeling positive, not negative.

From what I have seen around Chiang Mai guys in wheelchairs being pushed by babes you stand a better than even chance. If you have money you can go to India and buy one of those fold up implants if your problem is erectile in nature or get penis shots. Where there is a will there is a way. If your really bad health wise and have a few bob you still stand a chance. She will want some guarantees however. These ladies are really great at caring for someone but there has to be something in it for them which is understandable. There is no free lunch in life

Hey comeon there are loads of treatments to look at other than the pills.. a couple of questions....age and are you a drinker? really go see your GP and tell him your want recovery. One such treatment is testerone. There are many others but I am not there yet so I cannot comment - also ED clinics are around too. what country do you come from?

I think a lot of you blokes are missing something,, what about him, it sex there are two not jus the lady, he need enjoyment also , just satisfying his wife is only half the thing, I think most posters here don't have the problem and don't understand what it is like. Maybe just think they do.

That's true - his own enjoyment is important, too. And quite a few people have given some ideas about what he may be able to do about his ED. I was only responding to the idea implied in his message that women wouldn't be interested in having a relationship with him if he couldn't get an erection, which implies that an erection and penis-vagina sex are needed to please women. If pleasing the woman is his concern, which I thought it was, then he is far from doomed to a life alone.

....it may be meds that are causing the problems...are you on meds...do some research...

...the mind plays a big role too....

...there are many herbs...even foods that can improve and reverse the 'condition'......

...if you have money do some research...and start trying different things....don't give up.....

...don't give in to cliches or stereotyping....or 'the doctor's word'.....

If I were I your place I would start a serious lifestyle modification program: stop smoking, lose weight, eat right/get your calories from vegetables, stop eating anything fried, start a real exercise program ... ideally with a coach, get testosterone supplements. If you are serious this will get you back to where the blue pill will work. It has the added benefit that you will look and feel better. Too much trouble ... enjoy the short time you have left.

Being an older guy myself...I can speak from experience...many if not most Thai women are more interested in security for herself and her extended family than they are the size or working condition of your sex tool...

You will become a beloved personal banker and be well taken care of in most cases...she will try to be discreet when addressing her personal sexual needs...which should not affect your relationship with her...

If you are comfortable with that type of relationship...then go for it...she will likely be good at making you comfortable and taking care of your wellbeing...

Age has a way of changing what is important in a mate...

Good Luck!