Latex vs memory foam padding

watgate

2 hours ago, VIBE said:

Hey, if she is happy with it than thats great.  But I did not like you quoting the incorrect prices, when you admit you did not remember.  There is nothing wrong with a topper from BigC, but, it will not be the same quality as Latex Innovations, and I don't really care if you believe it or not.  Funny that you say you had to drag her to shops and cause her suffering when you could have saved her all that pain by just ordering online and waiting for it to be delivered.  Oh, and pure latex is NOT just a word, its an actual commodity with a global market and prices.  But ignorance is bliss, is it not?

So are you calling everyone that purchased Mams products a fool?  All the happy users and positive comments mean nothing?  Its comments like yours and your attitude that has pushed me away from posting in this forum on a regular basis.

You may not like it, but I said I didn't remember. It's obvious you have a liking for Mam, but 13k or 20k the point is the same. Taking her to the shops was a necessary chore to ensure she got the things she needed and wanted, try to have mercy on the consumer and not accuse her helper of unnecessary cruelty. Ordering online and not knowing for sure what will arrive ensures a painful outcome. And pure latex is a just a word unless I have certification from an independent lab, and even then that doesn't translate to better quality, nor is there any proof you can provide that she didn't end up with pure latex or a safe, non-toxic, equivalent, nor is there any certifiable documentation that the Big C shop wasn't selling the same quality, only your word for it. What really isn't good etiquette is implying that the buyer here was ignorant, that's the kind of talk that gets people excited. What I said was, before you twisted my words, is that I would be a fool to buy something unseen just based on advertising claims, especially one third the amount for half again the price. Did you say you were related to Mam, have an interest in the business, or are a salesman, because you sure do talk like a salesman. I saw the comments from satisfied customers, but I'd rather see for myself, especially when I don't personally know them and can't confirm they are real. 

Edited by cusanus