Wife Beaters

finy

Hey,

Just wondering if Thai women like getting beaten up?

Only joking!

I'm after some wife beaters, preferably the stretchy kind. Just the really plain and basic ones you would get somewhere like TopMan back home.

Want to buy a bunch of them so I don't need to think about what to wear every day.

Everything at the markets etc are all baggy and loose, so I'm thinking their might be a shop somewhere that sells them. Don't really care about quality because I'll just replace them when needed, but don't want to go through the process of getting them sent over from UK because they're out of my size right now.

Can anyone help?

Cheers

You say most of the ones you've seen are baggy. So what size are you after / looking for?

There is a shop around the corner from the Art Cafe whom seem to have very good prices compared to other market places. It's on Thae Phae road.

You say most of the ones you've seen are baggy. So what size are you after / looking for?

There is a shop around the corner from the Art Cafe whom seem to have very good prices compared to other market places. It's on Thae Phae road.

Like these:

post-113070-0-26251300-1441610842_thumb.

post-113070-0-33315300-1441610852_thumb.