Anyone know a good php programmer?

NOC

It would seem that this should be in the computer section, but mods, please do not move this.

I need a php programmer for an eCommerce website.

Must speak English and live here. (bkk)

I don't need a chop house, I need talent.

100k I'll build you a custom prestashop store with demo stock only.

Thanks for the offer, but Prestashop doesn't fit my needs or offer scale-ability, and its free. Why would I pay you a 100k for something I could do myself?

Nice try though. thumbsup.gif

Hey, I am a certified magento developer, I do more front end work but might be able to help... what platform are you using? cheers

Megento is a good skill, but I don't want to have to overhaul something later.

I need someone who knows Laravel or Codeignitor and js.node, with MySQL databases, geo-locating ability, a few API integrations, Baidu analytics, heat mapping, a pop-up chat box and a few languages, not to mention how to write the seo/metatags/cookies into the code.

Ohh. I need it on AWS, too. China doesn't block or throttle them.

wai.gif

I need someone who knows Laravel or Codeignitor and js.node, with MySQL databases, geo-locating ability, a few API integrations, Baidu analytics, heat mapping, a pop-up chat box and a few languages, not to mention how to write the seo/metatags/cookies into the code.

wai.gif

Lol good luck with that one mate in Thailand, I do more front end stuff like xml/css/html/jquery bits of php (mainly magento based but some custom) blah blah, I have dabbled in the codeigniter framework and zend but I think your asking for alot in one developer.... heat mapping and pop-up chat box/seo is also a different subject all together really, you wouldnt ask a SEO consultant to code and vise vurser.

Can you give anymore information on what your actually trying to build?

wai.gif

Lol good luck with that one mate in Thailand, I do more front end stuff like xml/css/html/jquery bits of php (mainly magento based but some custom) blah blah, I have dabbled in the codeigniter framework and zend but I think your asking for alot in one developer.... heat mapping and pop-up chat box/seo is also a different subject all together really, you wouldnt ask a SEO consultant to code and vise vurser.

Can you give anymore information on what your actually trying to build?

I know. It's a project that needs a team. Considering this is a public forum...divulging detailed info is not something I am willing to do.

I will, however, find a way! I am not exactly a person to be deterred by minutia. wai2.gif

Well good luck to you sir, let me know when you've finally ran out of steam and your ready to move to the king of ecommerce magento smile.png

Are you willing to hold your breath that long?

I make my own luck. thumbsup.gif

Actually, I am, as long as the BS is kept to tolerable levels.

I do appreciate you trying to highjack the thread and trying create a tone, just because who don't have the skill set.

It's a small market so I might not get much of a response, but it's a big world.

I've overcome bigger problems than the ones you present, so please continue, show the world your ass!

I suggest you look in UpWork (what used to be oDesk). You can find any kind of skill you want there, and at any level.

From a 5$ an hour Pakistani programmers to 50$ an hour Americans, and anything in between.

Takes time to find the good people there, so you need to ask for previous work examples, and look at their job history, etc.

However you do seem to need a team, as one person who knows all of these languages/APIs/skills/platforms will be hard to find and expensive.

I suggest you look in UpWork (what used to be oDesk). You can find any kind of skill you want there, and at any level.

From a 5$ an hour Pakistani programmers to 50$ an hour Americans, and anything in between.

Takes time to find the good people there, so you need to ask for previous work examples, and look at their job history, etc.

However you do seem to need a team, as one person who knows all of these languages/APIs/skills/platforms will be hard to find and expensive.

You correct, too my chagrin.

I've looked at oDesk, Freelancer, and Guru. You get every spectrum. I was hoping to build an ongoing relationship with reasonable people.

I'm almost ready to get on a plane and do the grin and grip in Mumbai. How reasonable is that? sad.png

Archived