Live-in Thai manager for guesthouse (Phuket Airport)

simon43

Phuket Airport Bed & Breakfast is a small but busy guesthouse, serving the needs of overnight and transit passengers from the nearby international airport.

You can view details of the business, photos and guest reviews here:
http://www.booking.com/hotel/th/phuket-airport-bed-amp-breakfast.en-gb.html

The guesthouse is open twenty four hours per day, with 4 guest rooms and additional accommodation being built.

I need an English-speaking, Thai manager to live on-site and to look after the needs of my guests.

Your main duties will be:
- Welcome guests at check-in and check-out
- Arrange taxis and pick-up from the airport
- Check that everything is working OK and arrange repairs as necessary
- Purchase hotel food and beverages from the wholesaler as required
- Work happily with the existing staff (1 cleaning lady, 1 taxi driver)

You do not need to market the property or source guests. I will remotely manage all these aspects of the business. Your main responsibility is to maintain the high reputation of this business and ensure the needs and comfort of guests.

Many guests are Chinese couples or families. It is a bonus (+5,000 baht per month) if you can speak Mandarin.

You must speak good English. You do not need to read or write English particularly well, because I will manage these requirements of the business.

Because the business is open 24/7, you will also be on-call 24/7, and will have to greet guests day or night. However, because there are only 4 guest rooms, your actual time 'on-duty' is very small. At night, you only need to get up to greet guests and can then go back to bed!

- 1 day per week is holiday
- Free, on-site, air-conditioned room with en-suite bathroom (hot shower) is provided

The starting salary will be 20,000 baht, with further increases based on performance.

Previous hospitality experience is preferred.

Please PM a copy of your CV and recent photos to me, together with your contact details.

Sorry - this job is not available to non-Thais, because no work permit is available.

post-174-0-97085900-1441771989_thumb.jpg

post-174-0-82676400-1441772015_thumb.jpg