Austrian airlins not helpfull

ezzra

Last Saturday a friend of mine sent her 16 years old daughter to Milan flying Austrian airlines, the kid was unaccompanied and with some heavy backpack and shoulder begs for a long stay in Milan as an exchange student, upon boarding the plane, the girl being not so tall ask the cabin staff for help to stow away the luggage in the overhead bins and was ignored on both legs of the trip, Bkk- viena and Viena Milan,

so Austrian airlines stuff, what's up with that? to uncaring or lazy to help?

Edited by ezzra

IF you happen to be Brit=EU, you should know about protection laws for the workers as like health&safety act, even forbidding them to such things thought of being normal in other countries. Or maybe you are out of touch with western reality after having lived too long in TH. Nonetheless, an explanation could have been given.

IF you happen to be Brit=EU, you should know about protection laws for the workers as like health&safety act, even forbidding them to such things thought of being normal in other countries. Or maybe you are out of touch with western reality after having lived too long in TH. Nonetheless, an explanation could have been given.

blink.png I admit I am out of touch.....now lifting a max. weight of 7 kg is a health problem?

I know the 40 kg cement packs aren't available anymore because they will kill us......but they weren't allowed as hand luggage anyway....