One year extension of Retirement Visa and Multiple Entry permit

eljuwa

Hello Bangkok Forum members

From January 2010 to January 2012, I lived in Bangkok and was active in the Bangkok Forum.

From January 2012 to present, I live in Chiang Mai and associated with the Chiang Mai Forum.

My current Retirement Visa and multiple entry permit - both expire on 10 February 2016.

Thai Immigration Offices in Chiang Mai has moved to a new location (since July 2015) in Chiang Mai and they have changed all of their procedures. From January 2012 to July 2015, Chiang Mai Thai Immigration performed with no apparent problems to me at their old location near the Chiang Mai airport. I understand Bangkok Thai Immigration is the same (no drastic changes) since I dealt with them between 2010 and 2012.

My only question to you kind folks is: AM I ALLOWED AND PERMITTED TO EXTEND MY RETIREMENT VISA AND OBTAIN THE MULTI-ENTRY PERMIT FROM THE BANGKOK THAI IMMIGRATION OFFICE ??

Thanks and Regards

James

TallGuyJohn in BKK

If you read my question, you only have to say YES or NO.

Not your OWN logic.

Further because: Chiang Mai -Thai Immigration has changed. BKK -no changes.

Not sure what an Immigration office changing or not changing has to do with where you need to submit your application.

The point of my question to you, was to seek out whether you had any circumstance NOW that would make you eligible to apply in BKK. Because based on your post above, unless you're leaving something out, you don't.