I need to take down some of my post.

Berto

Please use the report button (the report button is down in the lower left hand corner of the post) and report the threatening messages.

I have been contacted by phone personally asking to take my posts down. In other words there isn't anything I can Report on if not my own Posts.

I would think support could just wipe you and your content off the forum.......couldn't they?

Reincarnate yourself.

What I don't understand is that edit button is available only on some posts I made. Guess edit permission stay valid for a while.

Please use the report button (the report button is down in the lower left hand corner of the post) and report the threatening messages.

Instructions:

If you wish to contact someone about your member account, then contact an administrator - if you wish to contact someone about a post or topic, contact either a global moderator or the forum moderator.

Since you are a Global Moderator you should be able to delete those posts right?

No I have been contacted by phone personally asking to take my posts down. In other words there is any thing I can Report on if not my own Posts.

They have your phone number?

Of course otherwise how could they call me? Duh?

No I have been contacted by phone personally asking to take my posts down. In other words there is any thing I can Report on if not my own Posts.

Do you have a block feature on your phone?

Instructions:

If you wish to contact someone about your member account, then contact an administrator - if you wish to contact someone about a post or topic, contact either a global moderator or the forum moderator.

Since you are a Global Moderator you should be able to delete those posts right?

I have viewed your recent posts, perhaps you have edited some of your most recent posts as they appear as quote only posts. The edit window is open for about 30 minutes. Is the person who called you about these posts a member of this forum? If so, don't provide the answer here. You can go back and review your posts and report the ones which need removed.

Instructions:

I have viewed your recent posts, perhaps you have edited some of your most recent posts as they appear as quote only posts. The edit window is open for about 30 minutes. Is the person who called you about these posts a member of this forum? If so, don't provide the answer here. You can go back and review your posts and report the ones which need removed.

I used the Report window to send notification, can you track it down?

Duh? Don't speak to me like that thank you. Why would you give someone your phone number on here? That's not required.

Edited by botfly

Duh? Don't speak to me like that thank you. Why would you give someone your phone number on here? That's not required.

Nobody is able to take criticism these days, anyway (if you really must know) I did not give my number here - this person happens to have my number duh?

The OP may find it frustratingly difficult to have their posts edited or deleted.

Moderators / Admins don't do this just because someone asks, you need to show cause how you or a third-party will be directly/indirectly negatively affected if such post(s) are allowed to remain.

If you can show cause then this is NOT SOMETHING to be discussed in an open forum, but the OP should make direct contact with ThaiVisa via email using support (at) thaivisa.com

Providing:

Your Name, Username, and current email used/registered with ThaiVisa (user verification)

Describe the issue and make your request.

Describe how this information if harmful to you or a third-party

Include a link to the post or posts you'd need edited/removed

The OP may find it frustratingly difficult to have their posts edited or deleted.

Moderators / Admins don't do this just because someone asks, you need to show cause how you or a third-party will be directly/indirectly negatively affected if such post(s) are allowed to remain.

If you can show cause then this is NOT SOMETHING to be discussed in an open forum, but the OP should make direct contact with ThaiVisa via email using support (at) thaivisa.com

Providing:

Your Name, Username, and current email used/registered with ThaiVisa (user verification)

Describe the issue and make your request.

Describe how this information if harmful to you or a third-party

Include a link to the post or posts you'd need edited/removed

FYI the situation is fixed. It is not frustrating is quick and easy and is just a normal task of an administrator.