How Could I Make My German Lessons More Efficient?

lostinisaan

• 1 month later...

" If something or someone is efficient, they are able to do tasks successfully, without wasting time or energy."

You should be thankful that I help you to enhance your English vocabulary. BTW, it was about the German language.

Thank you for your useless advice. Get well soon. Are you a Thai teacher? thumbsup.gif

Please do me a big favor and stop following all my posts, always trying to criticize me. Thanks for your consideration. wai2.gif

Edited by seedy

" If something or someone is efficient, they are able to do tasks successfully, without wasting time or energy."

You should be thankful that I help you to enhance your English vocabulary. BTW, it was about the German language.

Thank you for your useless advice. Get well soon. Are you a Thai teacher? thumbsup.gif

Please do me a big favor and stop following all my posts, always trying to criticize me. Thanks for your consideration. wai2.gif

Your students should have an effective lesson,(not always an efficient one).

BTW - you posted in English :-)

Your students should have an effective lesson,(not always an efficient one).

BTW - you posted in English :-)

Could you please leave me alone?

if you have access to german tv commercials, something connecting everyday stuff to the language, get your students to watch them and learn the 'lyrics' by heart. it will seem petty but it will enable them to function in german speaking countries. my 50 pfennige...

No just cents now wink.png

Actually that is a GREAT idea , and I am sure you can find them on you tube ,

but do they have subtitles so you know the words ?

I need to hear , to see and to speak , seeing the words helps to remember the words and order of words,