How many go go raids have you been in?

lostoday

I've been in 10 or so. A couple in Bangkok and 6 or 7 in Pattaya but the funniest one was at Adam's Apple in Chiang Mai. It's a go go boy bar and I was there with 3 Thai ladies. The girls like the place because the dancers are mostly not gay and extremely well endowed Thai men.

We were there drinking and the guys were paying a lot of attention to the girls at my table when the lights blinked and all the Thai guys grabbed their tighty whiteys and exited out a back fire exit. The club was at the top of three flights of spiral stairs so the cops had to go up single file three flights and that took a minute or so.

The place was cleared out of naked guys and 10 elderly drag queens in cocktail dresses filed on stage and began singing light opera.

When the puffing high ranking officer finally made it to the stage he looked around at the old lady drag queens who were all bowing to him and smiling and flirting and laughed and said next time and all the cops left.

Edited by lostoday

It has been my experience that my wife prefers that I stay out of bars altogether.

=================

Oh yeah,

I WAS in a "Raid" once in Pattaya off Soi Khaotalo.

I was there with my neighbor Bob & his wife drove by and saw him fondling some bargirl's breasts.

It wasn't pretty.

She pulled an FBI stop, tires screeching, blocking traffic, marched in and grabbed Bob by the ear (literally) and marched him out of there.

It has been my experience that my wife prefers that I stay out of bars altogether.

=================

Oh yeah,

I was there with my neighbor Bob & his wife drove by and saw him fondling some bargirl's breasts.

It wasn't pretty.

She pulled an FBI stop, tires screeching, blocking traffic, marched in and grabbed Bob by the ear (literally) and marched him out of there.

Do men really stay out of bars because of a wife's preference? In Thailand?

=================

Oh yeah,

It wasn't pretty.

Do men really stay out of bars because of a wife's preference? In Thailand?

NO.

We just pretend we're out playing golf or whatever.

Unlike my friend Bob though, those of us that have half a brain keep all hanky-panky well away from the homestead.

Said hanky-panky tends to get old though when it's everywhere you look (for me anyhow).

I can stop into the Champagne Bar or the Tahitian Queen & have a blast oggling some cuties, but I go home before dark.

I take my wife to nicer places that may be bars & she enjoys it.

I don't take her to ping-pong shows though.

She LOVED the Blues Factory way back when.

Right Spot Inn has the best steaks in town, surrounded by Go-go bars.

Sure pop into a Walking Street beer bar with her. She's cool. Have a couple night-caps & find a taxi home.

She'd much rather be WITH me at a bar, than have me be there all alone.