Web Design Agency

brucebluey

Can anyone please recommend a serious and established web design agency (Thai or Falang) that is strong in graphic design as I wish to develop a substantial e-commerce site that will contain a large online catalog. The site needs to have a professional, well-designed ‘look and feel’ so I am not really interested in someone doing a ‘bedroom project’ site.

Also, any recommendations for hosting services will be gratefully received.

We'd be interested in talking with you, we are 3iX, Thailand Based.

We employ full-time Thai programmers, under 'Farang' Supervision.

We are just re-launching the design site create.3ix.org

Hosting can be found here host.3ix.us

You can call us in Thailand on 077-820316 or free from the US/Canada on +1-866-999-4-3IX (349)

Email: [email protected]

J

TizMe, I've seen this WSI site before but I thought that they were not yet in Thailand. Do you have any more info on whether or not they are here? What I know about their biz, it is a "Franchise" and I don't know anyone that has that yet. Been looking for them. Thanks for any info. :o

WSI are a franchise alright. I didn't realise that there was no one in Thailand though... Sounds like a good business oportunity for someone then.

They are one of the fastest growing franchises in the world at the moment. HQ are based in Canada.

I'd be happy to talk to you as well. My business, Chronon, has been designing and programming websites professionally since 1996. Presently I'm running things from Chiang Mai, and have clients in the US and Thailand. Chronon offers top quality design, custom programming, and superb hosting. If interested email chronon at(@) chronon.com.

• 3 weeks later...

TizMe, I finally got the contact information on WSI Corporate in Thailand. If you or anyone else is interested, please feel free to contact me through PM or through my email address. I will monitor this so I can keep track. :o

Kringle, pleased to let you know that there is already a WSI office here in Bangkok! If you, brucebluey, TisMe or anyone else is interested in contacting them, you can check out their local website (I have details - but not sure it is netiquette to post commercial data on a forum such as this!) or you can just call: 0-1423 7866.