Thai woman confesses to plot which resulted in two men knifing each other to death

webfact

Thai woman confesses to plot which resulted in two men knifing each other to death

bm1.jpg
Photo: Khaosod.co.th

BANGKOK:-- A Thai woman has admitted her involvement in a conspiracy that resulted in two men knifing each other to death on the floor of a Bangkok resort on Friday night.

Police from Lat Phrao arrived at the Asia Resort in the Bueng Kum district of the capital to find two men suffering from multiple stab wounds lay dead on top of one another, reports Khaosod.

The two victims have been named as Mr Krisda Sriramachiranond, 43, and Mr Tatchakorn, 28.

The woman, Ms Nattakorn Nisha, 23, who was found with knife wounds to her arm, told police she was being blackmailed by Mr Krisda after he had obtained a video of her taking drugs.

In order to make Mr Krisda stop blackmailing her she arranged for Mr Tatchakorn to travel from his home in Songkhla to Bangkok.

Posing as a police officer, Mr Tatchakorn was then meant to confront Mr Krisda and search his room at the Asia Resort, in a bid to try and take possession of the the mobile phone which contained the video of Ms Nattakorn.

However, upon confrontation of the two men a deadly knife fight broke out.

Ms Nattakorn told police that she did not intend for any of the men to die.

Khaosod reports that police are still investigating further motives for the killings as it has been revealed that Ms Nattakorn was in debt to Mr Krisda. Police also found that a selection of jewellery belonging to Mr Krisda is currently missing.

Source: Khaosod

tvn.png
-- 2015-09-14

Lildragon is right, this could happen anywhere.

It does read like a crazy story though. Like something out of one of those terrible soaps my Mrs watches in the evening.

Drug use, bribery, conspiracy, impersonating an officer, assault, man slaughter/murder, and missing jewelry (probably robbery).

All in one news article.

Can it get any better than that on any episode of CSI, Bones, NCIS, or Criminal Minds? Who needs television.

Ahh, the Thai bashing window lickers will love pinning the actions of this one deranged individual on a nation of women! (and probably men too) if any recent threads are to go by.

Off you go boys!

Why would we Thai bash? She was taking drugs , the other guy was blackmailing her and the second guy was pretending to be a police officer, nothing out of the usual in this country happens all the time. Not sure what you mean about the window licking, do you enjoy doing that? I would suggest some glass cleaner before your next attempt?

Oh, what a tangled web we weave. When first we practice to deceive!

So, she owed money to Krisda. She asks Tatchakorn to kill him and tells him Krisda has a lot of valuables and he can have them, as his fee in the murder. What she didn't factor in was that Krisda, despite his age, was capable of defending himself. One of them dies in the knife fight, maybe Nattakorn deals the death blow to the survivor. She takes all the valuables, and this is the best story she can come up with?

If I was RTP, I'd give her a pass. After all, it will take too much work to unweave this tangled web.

No woman and I mean no woman in the world is worth to become a killer. BTW, she isn't my type either.

Let's hope there's paradise with plenty of virgins, decent food etc...

But wait a minute. How can you enjoy such things if you're only a spirit? Just wondering if the holy warriors would understand that?

why would she tell the police anything?

"two men fighting, lucky to be alive. not sure."

maybe texted the whole plan on LINE and then police see.

"posing as a police officer, Mr Tatchakorn was then meant to confront Mr Krisda and search his room at the Asia Resort, in a bid to try and take possession of the the mobile phone which contained the video of Ms Nattakorn..."

ever hear of dropbox? skydrive? external memory card?

If I saw this scenario unfold on a Thai soap I would not be a bit surprised. biggrin.png

About 10 years ago I stayed at a hotel in Ban Phe, on the second floor. One night on the top floor a "hit" went wrong. Something to do with drugs, I believe. A guy knocks on the door of a room with loaded gun in hand. Another guy answers the door, also loaded gun in hand, obviously expecting trouble. Two shots fired at almost the same time. Result, two dead gunmen.

Ahh, the Thai bashing window lickers will love pinning the actions of this one deranged individual on a nation of women! (and probably men too) if any recent threads are to go by.

Off you go boys!

Why would we Thai bash? She was taking drugs , the other guy was blackmailing her and the second guy was pretending to be a police officer, nothing out of the usual in this country happens all the time. Not sure what you mean about the window licking, do you enjoy doing that? I would suggest some glass cleaner before your next attempt?

Only time I've heard the term "window lickers" it was an abusive phrase hurled at special needs/disabled adults/children.

Not a nice term.

Edited by Bluespunk

If I saw this scenario unfold on a Thai soap I would not be a bit surprised. biggrin.png

About 10 years ago I stayed at a hotel in Ban Phe, on the second floor. One night on the top floor a "hit" went wrong. Something to do with drugs, I believe. A guy knocks on the door of a room with loaded gun in hand. Another guy answers the door, also loaded gun in hand, obviously expecting trouble. Two shots fired at almost the same time. Result, two dead gunmen.

I smell a dead fish here.

You're the hero of this day.

Edited by lostinisaan

No woman and I mean no woman in the world is worth to become a killer. BTW, she isn't my type either.

Let's hope there's paradise with plenty of virgins, decent food etc...

But wait a minute. How can you enjoy such things if you're only a spirit? Just wondering if the holy warriors would understand that?

Erm.....what?