Disabled German man left stranded in Thailand after being robbed by ladyboy

webfact

All his money in cash in a guest house room unsecured! Sorry for your disability, but where is your common sense?

Disability. An inability to learn life's lessons. Or even have a plan of any kind?!!!!!

It does make you wonder.

Sitting in a wheelchair doesn't mean you're mentally retarded.

No but carrying around 14,000 euro might suggest that. For the TV posters say some of us are jealous because we never had that much money I say if you walked up to very succesful businessmen and or millionaire how many do you think would be carrying 14,000 euro in CASH . 0 Might have some Dubai sheiks carrying that much cash but they will have an entourage and body guards if they do.

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have always carried 1-2000 dollars in baht in my pockets without any problems in Thailand and throughout Asia.

Here's my secret: 1) I obey the hotel rules, usually posted in the room or in that nice leather folder on the desk, (usually in bold print for the visually impaired) warning you against leaving any VALUABLES in the room and the lack of responsibility on their part. 2) I don't bring prostitutes, future Mrs. Whyamiandwhatamidoinghere's nor girls with dicks to my room.

I think many of us have carried a fair bit of cash around from time to time for whatever reason but 14K Euros, really? That`s nearly 16K Dollars, right?

If you carry around that sort of money and people know it, expect trouble.

To this day, no matter if i'm in Thailand or back in Australia. I always hide my valuable and cash no matter who i know. You just don't know who will come to your house (extra friend of a friend) and you might have one 2 many drinks and not take notice of someone stealing your valuables.

My bags are always locked when I travel.

Who the hell carries 14,000 Euros around with them in cash when travelling??? I only take out 10,000 baht and lock it away.

Edited by fitnesspm

Never had any problems with thieves in Asia in many years.

But in Europe I got robbed by a gang of banksters who forced me to use the ATM and then hand over the cash. Well, I owed them somey and couldn't pay it because another bank refused to hand me out my money, that's why I didn't call the police. But now I know how to handle European banksters: with a gun or a knife.

my goodness, poor guy goes on holiday perhaps a lonely soul due to his disability and craves some sweet Thai affection. Not only does he get beaten and robbed, but Thai visa decides to plaster his face all over the internet for his mother and friends and family to see that he was with a lady boy. immortalized for the rest of his life as an online memorial of his short comings.

Im just curious did he sign a contract for this defamation? Or did the BIB call a reporter to do a story on him in return for payment?
Perhaps when he decides to commit suicide due to the sheer embarrassment Thai visa will cover that too.

Edited by jamiesilver

Well, it certainly was stupid to leave that much cash open in a hotel room. Maybe the German gets it back and learns his lesson.

Would be nice if posters here would stop bashing all ladyboys.

Most of them are not prostitutes, and only a small minority of them are aggressive or criminal.

Some Farangs prefer ladyboys to women, guess it's not ours to judge.

"only a small minority of them are aggressive or criminal"

You've never visited Pattaya ?

Well, it certainly was stupid to leave that much cash open in a hotel room. Maybe the German gets it back and learns his lesson.

Most of them are not prostitutes, and only a small minority of them are aggressive or criminal.

I am living in Pattaya.

Edited by micmichd

I am living in Pattaya.

Mich,i am sure that most lady/boys are men in drag. Its a good way for a gay to earn a living?? beats going to the factory every day from 0800 to 17 30

Also they get more sex dressed that way,than normal! its a no brainer. As I said MOST And looks like there are a few perks of the trade,to add ?

Whatever float ones boat.. But I can't for the life of me understand how he had all that cash in his room, and why in the world would he take someone back to his room? Just seems like asking for trouble, isn't that why there are 1 hour hotels all around?

Although I never bring anyone home I always make sure I don't have loads of cash in my room, and try to hide my laptop as well as I can. I have worked in hospitality before, and to trust some room service cleaners is not always that smart. While most are honest working people there will always be someone who sees an opportunity.

Guys take PROSTITOOTS to their room all the time. Its one of thailands charming attributes. I cant see myself in the USA bringing different girls home every night................hahahaha.

Whatever float ones boat.. But I can't for the life of me understand how he had all that cash in his room, and why in the world would he take someone back to his room? Just seems like asking for trouble, isn't that why there are 1 hour hotels all around?

Although I never bring anyone home I always make sure I don't have loads of cash in my room, and try to hide my laptop as well as I can. I have worked in hospitality before, and to trust some room service cleaners is not always that smart. While most are honest working people there will always be someone who sees an opportunity.

Guys take PROSTITOOTS to their room all the time. Its one of thailands charming attributes. I cant see myself in the USA bringing different girls home every night................hahahaha.

my wife doesn't allow that i bring girls home... not even once in a while ermm.gif

my wife doesn't allow that i bring girls home... not even once in a while ermm.gif

Mine doesn't allow me to bring home ladyboys , ah but there was this time when she was away and I had misplaced my specs , that was a close encounter of the .....kind.

To this day, no matter if i'm in Thailand or back in Australia. I always hide my valuable and cash no matter who i know. You just don't know who will come to your house (extra friend of a friend) and you might have one 2 many drinks and not take notice of someone stealing your valuables.

My bags are always locked when I travel.

Who the hell carries 14,000 Euros around with them in cash when travelling??? I only take out 10,000 baht and lock it away.

Maybe he's planning on eating some of that inexpensive "street food" at that resort in Phuket?

Sorry dude but, that's what you get for knocking around with gutter trash ladyboys on the beat and second, how could you be so foolish not to plan accordingly should you fall into this predicament?

I'm sorry but you should always keep your cash and valuables secure and a backup card elsewhere.

do you think the German dude is actually reading your advice dude?

All my thai firends are laughling hysterically over this when I told them of this article.....56 year old farang staying at a guesthouse and bringing back an ugly ladyboy and then get s robbed....no money to eat or go home....hilarious! No sympathy for this creep...sorry.....and maybe immigartion can start a new rule....all farngs coming into thailand must show a return ticket and also an IQ test result.

All my thai firends are laughling hysterically over this when I told them of this article.....56 year old farang staying at a guesthouse and bringing back an ugly ladyboy and then get s robbed....no money to eat or go home....hilarious! No sympathy for this creep...sorry.....and maybe immigartion can start a new rule....all farngs coming into thailand must show a return ticket and also an IQ test result.

personally i have no problems to identify the creeps (plural).