Double entry extension only for a few days? Need advice.

Check image.

I got my double entry in Sydney in 26/6/15. Arrived in Bangkok in 19/7/15 as shown. Today 16/9 I got the one month extension till 16/10, however I was told that if I wanna use the 2nd entry, I need to get out and into Thailand till 25/9 because that's the date mentioned as "enter before".

What to do?

12020019_819998428113188_750767766078130

You need to leave and re-enter Thailand before the visa expires on the 25th. Once you return you'll get a 60 day permission to stay and you can get a 30 day extension of that.

If you exit after the 25th and return, you'll only get a 30 day visa exempt permission to stay if you come back by air, but that could be extended by 30 days. If you return through a land border after the 25th you'd get 15 days plus 30 day extension.

So if I go to for a quick get out/get in (Aranyaprathet/PoipetAranyaprathet) on Sunday, will that be fine? Will I get my 60 days for the 2nd entry?

Hello,

FYI, you can get only 15 days (not 30 days) to stay in Thailand if you enter Thailand

by land on a visa-exempt stamp as an AUS passport holder because you're not from

a G7 country.

EU passport holder, just happened to be in Sydney when I applied for a Thai visa.

So if I go to for a quick get out/get in (Aranyaprathet/PoipetAranyaprathet) on Sunday, will that be fine? Will I get my 60 days for the 2nd entry?

Hello,

FYI, you can get only 15 days (not 30 days) to stay in Thailand if you enter Thailand

by land on a visa-exempt stamp as an AUS passport holder because you're not from

a G7 country.

EU passport holder, just happened to be in Sydney when I applied for a Thai visa.

If you exit and return before 25 Sept you will get a 60 day permission to stay stamped in the passport.

You have until the 25th to do the entry.

As of this afternoon you will not be able to to do entry at a southern Thai/Cambodia crossing. It may the 30th before thing get back to normal at those crossing.

You need to plan a trip to Laos, Malaysia or some Myanmar crossings (not Kanchanaburi).

Or fly out and back to anywhere,

As of this afternoon you will not be able to to do entry at a southern Thai/Cambodia crossing. It may the 30th before thing get back to normal at those crossing.

You need to plan a trip to Laos, Malaysia or some Myanmar crossings (not Kanchanaburi).

It's been asked already but can I do that in Malaysian borders in order to get my 2nd entry? For example using the train, it arrives early morning in Padang Besar (Malaysian border) and the way back one departs at 17:30 the same day. This Sunday is the day for me. Or will I have any issues reentering Thailand the same day?

It's been asked already but can I do that in Malaysian borders in order to get my 2nd entry? For example using the train, it arrives early morning in Padang Besar (Malaysian border) and the way back one departs at 17:30 the same day. This Sunday is the day for me. Or will I have any issues reentering Thailand the same day?

You have a visa therefore there should be no problem returning on the same day .