Best Alaskan Crab & or lobster Seafood Buffet!

dannywla

Not quite in your area but this month Cuisine Unplugged at Pullman Bangkok King Power have a fish festival buffet. Alaskan king crab, French Oysters etc.plus their usual stuff Thb 888 incl tax and service charge.

Hi.

I too, was interested in a seafood buffet meal and called the Cuisine Unplugged at the Pullman Hotel. They do not have the Alaskan King Crab buffet dinner there in September. It was in August and they aren't serving Alaskan King Crab there anymore.

Sorry for the duff info in my post their website must have got it wrong.

One day we went to the Okura for their lunch buffet of 2000 a person. On the menu was also alaska crab and oysters and so but we didn't see it. whistling.gifwhistling.gif

And the roastbeef came in very tiny portions and even those were not refilled continuous.

They had some pate and when i asked the personell what it was made from they had no idea. clap2.gif

We were very disappointed and won't go back.

If you're prepared to pay for excellence and you're there at the right time, check out the brunch at 55 Restaurant, Centara Grande Centralworld, first Sunday of every month. Alaska crab, Maine lobster, several types of imported oyster etc etc. Package includes champagne and decent Australian wines.

If you're prepared to pay for excellence and you're there at the right time, check out the brunch at 55 Restaurant, Centara Grande Centralworld, first Sunday of every month. Alaska crab, Maine lobster, several types of imported oyster etc etc. Package includes champagne and decent Australian wines.

What is the price for this feast?

Sunday at the Intercontinental Hotel buffet. Worth joining for a year membership bht. 6000 if you are going to be regular. 50% off on all restaurants there except gthe Japanese; 30% for a group, plus pther extras — free bitrthday cake from their bakery on your birthday.

enjoy

The Sheraton Grande in Asoke has a seafood buffet priced at

Weekday Seafood Dinner Buffet at 1285THB Nett/adult

Weekend Dinner Buffet at 1565THB/nett per adult.

Rates for children about 50% less.

Walk in rates are higher - you'll need to buy online to get the above discounted prices - valid until Oct 31st.

Sheraton Grande used to particularly advertise the Alaskan Crab and other sustainable (US) seafood until a few weeks ago, but can't find a current reference to their source.

What is the price for this feast?

Skytrain2hell is close. Actually, a few baht short of 4,000. Expensive, yes, but you're unlikely to be disappointed. Also includes foie gras both cooked and en bloc (with Sauternes-style wine); wagyu beef; and much, much else.

Edited by crab

Posters on here are using the terms Alaskan Crab and Alaskan king crab as if they were synonymous. I would not be so interested in king crab as I would dungeness crab from Kodiak, which are far tastier.

You seem to be the right person to ask:

I've seen the crabfishermen on Discovery channel a lot, they catch all kinds of crabs depending on the season. Blue crab, opelio?, king crab and some others iirw.

Which one is the best? And do they sell those in Bangkok somewhere?

Are those crab here all frozen or fresh?

Thanks for everyone insight. Last night I took my wife no three year old to Pullman Bangkok Grande Sukhumvit. They have Fri thru Sunday night all you can eat Alaskan King Crab and Seafood Buffet. I used my Eatigo app and reserved my dinner and received 30 percent off. FYI, Eatigo is the best app for dinning out. One night earlier I Went to Senior Picos and had a excellent dinner with a 50 percent discount off the total food menu.

The seafood and Crab exceeded my expectations, I had three heaping plates of King Crab, along with oysters, rock lobsters, lamb chops cook to perfection with mint jelly, chocolate lava cake. Total bill came to 2,220 baht after tax and tip. The only other place I would like to ty in Bangkok is th Centara World Sunday Brunch which includes Canadian Lobsters all you can eat, even for 4,000 baht I'm game , being the first Sunday of each month, it's on my short list.

Truly suggest everyone get there Eatigo free membership,most people who live or vacation will be most thankful for the fantastic array of 4 and 5 star establishments with discounts up to 50 percent off during non peak hours. Enjoy

Sorry for this question but i have to ask:

In those places mentioned can i eat as much crabmeat of alaska king crab as i like? I don't eat any heads, body's or anything except nice white/pink crabmeat.

I've been disappointed too many times and want to make sure i get it when i go there.

Its as As I stated. eat as much crab meat as you wish. I had three heaping plates and I could of choose to continue to eat 5 more plates. I had no less than $100 in crab meat between my wife and I.

Allright thanks, i 've never seen a buffet where the expensive stuff is refilled nonstop. And if so it's only small quantity's of it.

Sounds like i have to go there soon, i never had big pieces of crab like on discovery channel and i can't be bothered with small pieces or heads/guts.