How to report corrupt police officer?

No1

are you crazy ?? I have a pretty good idea what the outcome would be ........ whistling.gif haven't been in Thailand long .. ? !!

Well, as everyone else I think I am the most normal person on Earth. Nevertheless, if you have a pretty good idea on what the outcome would be, it would be great if you would share it.

ok ... your normal ...

but are you that naive ? you wanna report some officer who stopped you ... ?

what do you think is possible after you complain & report on some one and especially a BIB .... ...

take a step back & think about it , your a foreigner and you come here a report one of their colleagues.

what would you expect ...

Edited by steven100

How much did you give the officer? It probably was a fraction of what you would have paid in your home country. People don't wear helmets over here because they think that they will get away with it, you wouldn't dream of going helmetless back home. If you don't want to be fined, wear an helmet.

In my state there's no helmet law. But really i just wanted to know how to report a corrupt officer in Thailand and not have a discussion on and about helmet laws.

Officer asked for 1000 and I paid it. See above.

Ok you ARE new here...lucky day for the copper...

Corrupt? Maybe.

But why weren't you wearing a helmet?

Would have saved yourself all this agro.

Why give the police an excuse to top you in the first place?

I think he is joking us.clap2.gif Not going to bother with the rest of the posts. Not sure if any one takes him serious. He should have saved this one for April Fools day.cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

Edited by big carl