Breaking News For Aussies

opothai

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Lampard....where's the post about u being a "gay overweight middle aged English bar owner"..

and that Farangconnection is a gay name for a bar.......u should not think up names for ur bars while ur drunk or hanging out in public toilets same same as "George Micheal"..... :o

Oi Siam-supergob - alright what would you name a pub??? :D

Why do so many Australian men suffer premature ejaculation? Because they have to rush back to the pub to tell their mates what happened! :o

have a nice day maties :D

and remember say it in a nice way :D

And I hope that at the time that u finally visit The Great Southern land, and u see the blue sky and beaches, realise the error of ur ways and try the come and live here...that the customs officer who denies ur visa to saty longer, says it to u in a kind way..... :D

actually you lot stole one of my best mates,

he went over for 5 months and stayed and got married,

somebody must of hipnotised him i reckon. :D

my niece left for sydney 2 weeks ago so i guess i,ll be over there one day for a visit,

just to see how the other halve live,

and i promise to be nice :D

and no calling me a pommie bas+ard, or i'll have to report you to the pc brigade for hurting my oh so fragile sensibilities.

Hey Lampard....where's the post about u being a "gay overweight middle aged English bar owner"..

and that Farangconnection is a gay name for a bar.......u should not think up names for ur bars while ur drunk or hanging out in public toilets same same as "George Micheal"..... :o

Hmmmmmm... are we talking a Nana type bar ? or a Suphan Buri night club type bar ?

No,no Brit. He's got it all wrong.

I'm a happy, immensley overweight, middle aged bar owner. (with a work permit now)

Stop the personal attacks please :D

Yeh right.....like I posted that dribble......

Mods can post in ones absense...hmmmmmm thats not very nice :D

That will have been Admin3, he is a bit of a tinker. He did the same to me in another thread and now The Pink Stalker is using it as a signature :D

At least Admin3 has a sense of humour though :o

Hmmmmmm... are we talking a Nana type bar ? or a Suphan Buri night club type bar ?

Nana type bar - more to your liking I suspect. :D

Mods can post in ones absense...hmmmmmm thats not very nice :o

SS , I replaced one of your personal attacks on Lampard with some advice.

I have told him similar , if you want to ruin this thread I shall close it. I have no problem with the usuall Oz vs Pom banter, but the personal attacks will not be tolerated , you could have a go in Bedlam with less stringent moderation. No warnings have been issued.

:D

That will have been Admin3, he is a bit of a tinker. He did the same to me in another thread and now The Pink Stalker is using it as a signature :D

At least Admin3 has a sense of humour though :o

Not sure what you mean Lacoste , the culprit who edited your post in theother thread was not me.

I'm a happy, immensley overweight, middle aged bar owner. (with a work permit now)

didnt know garden gnomes needed a work permit :D

Nana type bar - more to your liking I suspect. :D

RCA for the Fly.....Nana / Pattaya etc not my scene...although some nights The Fly has a few drinks at Morning-Night bar before heading to RCA, Ratchadaa etc........

Name of bar...hmmmmmmmm

the "Cum inside Bar "....

the "CIM Bar"....

didnt know garden gnomes needed a work permit :D

:D:D:D

So bronco, I know the little peon is a mate of yours, but I won't take too much of his crap. (filth!) I've tried to ignore it, but am prepared to esculate the war.

Perhaps another mod should have a look at his style of posting,

you are all mates of mine croc, he is a fellow sandgroper like your goodself, I think my subtle warning may calm him for the moment, if no then the solution is obvious.

A sandgroper!! Don't try to send him over the border! He's a Port Adelaide loving croweater! One of yours.

I called him your mate because I believe you've met him.

you are all mates of mine croc, he is a fellow sandgroper like your goodself, I think my subtle warning may calm him for the moment, if no then the solution is obvious.

A sandgroper!! Don't try to send him over the border! He's a Port Adelaide loving croweater! One of yours.

I called him your mate because I believe you've met him.

:o:D:D

just trying to keep it light croc

met him once for sure, didnt think he was port power though

:o:D:D

just trying to keep it light croc

met him once for sure, didnt think he was port power though

He's a child trying to compete with the men. Every time his wit fails him, he reverts to insults. He's a fly...........please,please someone squash him for good.

SS , I replaced one of your personal attacks on Lampard with some advice.

I have told him similar , if you want to ruin this thread I shall close it. I have no problem with the usuall Oz vs Pom banter, but the personal attacks will not be tolerated , you could have a go in Bedlam with less stringent moderation. No warnings have been issued.

This is the Sports forum.....its a shame that filth like Lampard, Britfabric, Pie Boy, Old Croc post on this forum....

The Fly is like a shark in the ocean....killing the weak so the pack stays strong........

The Fly sorts out the feeble who dare post on the Mighty Sports forum.....such as Lampard.. a squashed Cane toad on a Queensland highway has a higher IQ than Lampard.......and looks better !!! :o

Bedlam is just a waste of time, good for the looney left wingers to tell everyone how much they hate America, even though America are the ones that protect there freedom of speech and way of life.......nothing comes close the the Mighty Sports forum.......

The Fly

14 day suspension.

You were warned nicely , it didn't seem to work.

Obviously you have no idea what an aussie means :D Born and bread. My family came is planes, not chains :D I think you should look up bitter as your the bitter one :D

You & Heinzvarieties appear to take great delight in posting inarticulate

and badly spelt stuff...is it just to cause aggravation ?

I get the impression you are just pretending to be thick most of the time :D

btw I have no idea what an aussie means :D

who really cares about spelling. Is a forum, not a english exam.

Being an aussie is you were born here, not just being white as Udon thinks

Putting words into my mouth now, eh.... Where did I say or imply that?

Put up or shut up..... for the second time.

Does your gf's parents know that you have reading & comprehension problems?

Are you too stupid or ignorant to use a spell checker?

You want to play? I'll play.

No wonder we've been giving you lads cricket and rugby lessons.

A case of Brit team spirit conquering infighting in the Aussie ranks. :o