Thai police protest giving officer position to former PCAD leader

webfact

I am sure Chitpas Kridakon will never witness terrorist attacks and then state the attacks as "good news" to her supporters like a certain vile police chief did previously.

As long as she is natural in her role and supports justice and most importantly does not cheer nor condone terrorist attacks she will do just fine.

I wish her all the best.

This is a woman who was forced by her father to change her name due to the shame and bad publicity she was bringing to him and his company.

This is a woman who threatened to empty a full garbage truck on cops.

This is a woman who rode in bulldozer to smash through the Red Shirts.

This is a woman who seriously advocates the anyone without a college degree should not be allowed to vote. (There goes about 90+% of the population)

She might do fine in your yellow elitist world, but she doesn't belong in the real world with people who's heads aren't filled with Suthep/Yellow elitist bull dung.

No condoning terrorist attacks in that list I see.

djjamie a bit of advice - I'd keep your stupid mouth shut if I were you as you are clueless and every time you open it you confirm how clueless you really are

yours posts were slightly funny, once, but now they are just boring yellow elitist drivel

supporting this rich kid who has ZERO training as a Police Officer? even her own family disowned her comments about poor Thais and she had to change her name? "she will do just fine"? you really are a prize j**k

Edited by LannaGuy

you have to see the funny side of this, how many cops are actually red shirts or red sympathizers, seems its ok for them but not when its the other side. Police should be neutral and favor neither side but being Thailand this will never happen as we see when the police refuse to do anything to the reds as per the march the other night. If they had done their job in 2010 instead of backing the reds a lot of people may not have died.

Good point but she should first join the police academy and go through the graduation process. If she is qualified to carry on as a police woman then she should be able to join.

I am sure Chitpas Kridakon will never witness terrorist attacks and then state the attacks as "good news" to her supporters like a certain vile police chief did previously.

As long as she is natural in her role and supports justice and most importantly does not cheer nor condone terrorist attacks she will do just fine.

I wish her all the best.

This is a woman who was forced by her father to change her name due to the shame and bad publicity she was bringing to him and his company.

This is a woman who threatened to empty a full garbage truck on cops.

This is a woman who rode in bulldozer to smash through the Red Shirts.

This is a woman who seriously advocates the anyone without a college degree should not be allowed to vote. (There goes about 90+% of the population)

She might do fine in your yellow elitist world, but she doesn't belong in the real world with people who's heads aren't filled with Suthep/Yellow elitist bull dung.

May I add, that she is not trained in police work, nor trained in the administration of an emergency call and dispatch center.

This is pure favouritism, appointing an unqualified person to the job.

What would you call appointing a person with NO political experience at all to become the PM of the country then?

Further to that what would you call that same person who appointed herself as Minister of Defence, a position for which she also had NO qualifications?

Nor did that person have any training in politics or Defence.

OTOH she does have a rather infamous brother who generously ran the country for her.

A lot of people hate her for this even from her university when she was chosen as commencement speaker.

Agree with your post, except that "chosen" in this sentence seems like voted/elected, which was not the case. Not sure who decided she could do it, but she was not elected by her fellow graduating students.