'Possessed' Girl 'healed' behind Pattaya City Mountain Sign

webfact

'Possessed' Girl 'healed' behind Pattaya City Mountain Sign

ghost-2.jpg?resize=610%2C393

PATTAYA: -- For some it’s a bizarre story and for those who believe in ghosts it is disturbing as a 14 year old girl, who is believed to have been possessed by evil spirits was healed following a visit to the Pratamnuk Mountain in South Pattaya.

The incident began outside of the offices of a Thai newspaper on Pattaya Third Road where journalists heard and saw a girl screaming on the pavement close-by and offered assistance.

The girl was accompanied by 10 of her friends and it was decided that the best way to “heal” her was to take her to the Pratamnuk Mountain behind the Pattaya City Sign where ghosts are thought to reside.

Source: http://pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/218130/possessed-girl-healed-behind-pattaya-city-mountain-sign/

pattaya-one.jpg
-- Pattaya One 2015-09-22

Perhaps this is an Exorcism; this kind of thing is done by many Religions throughout the world. It could be some sort of emotional distress that she was suffering from, & by her friends coming together, supporting,comforting & caring for her, she then recovered.

Perhaps this is an Exorcism; this kind of thing is done by many Religions throughout the world. It could be some sort of emotional distress that she was suffering from, & by her friends coming together, supporting,comforting & caring for her, she then recovered.

Or more likely, came down off an alcohol or drug induced high. Unless, of course, you believe in the boogieman.

Or more likely, came down off an alcohol or drug induced high. Unless, of course, you believe in the boogieman.

Maybe, but if you re read my last sentence, that would help the girl, if she was having a drug induced psychosis

Edited by faraday

I totally believe that their are ghosts in Pattaya ....

I have stayed many times in hotels where at night you can hear moaning and screaming coming from the rooms beside mine ...

I have even heard what can only be described as exoticisms being performed with the words " Oh God, Oh God, Oh God" being repeated many times .... blink.png

This article is too stupid to comment on.

Ohhh, wait, I just did. My bad.

cheesy.gif

It's too stupid to even open this thread.

I resisted it for a while, but....... Here I am.

You opened it because you are possessed, just like the girl.

Make all the jokes you like, believe or don't. I took my lady and 5 other ladies on an all day road trip to a certain guy known to conduct successful

exorcisms as we call them. This was thought to be a more permenany method than the traditional voodoo music and crazy dancing done alongside the road in the very small Issan village where I stay.