VPN that has an australian server?

dsurin66

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

Bump.

Have been with Private internet access for 2 years now.

Speeds from Australia are okay but lately Foxtel go have recognised I am no longer in Australia.

Is anyone here using Foxtel Go from Thailand and which Vpn are you using please?

PureVPN....just used it to connect to Oz with my AIS Fibre 100/10 plan...it connected to Brisbane Queensland.   Below is the speedtest result:

6399247279.png

For above I just used menu on the PureVPN app to select any OZ connection (i.e., by country) which picks a city for you, but I could have used the By City menu which offers the following 4 OZ cities to connect to:

Capture.JPG.3ab422e0b25b89c90235699564388dd6.JPG

Edited by Pib

Regardless of what VPN  service you sign up with, please note their prices/promotions can change very frequently.....that is, one day they have a promotion for a year's worth of service and the next day that promotion may be gone (for a while).  PureVPN is one of those VPN service providers that is always oscillating back and forth between a promotion price and their regular price....it's kinda like the whack a mole game in trying to grab a the best  deal.  

For me when I signed up last year I got a promotion price of $2.08/month for two years....but what it really was an annual plan at a higher price but they throw in a free year of service which worked out to $2.08/mo  for 24 months.  Pure's normal price is  around $5/mo.  I just went to the PureVPN website and at the moment at that moment in time they had a promotion for $2.95/mo for a two year plan.    

And since you get a 7 day money back guarantee be sure to use the VPN service big time for several days to confirm it works for you....and if it don't, then apply for the refund which they will surely try to talk you out of with a few emails, but they will give you the refund.   I actually got a refund after around 5 days when I first tried them...but it I went back to them after figuring out how best utilized their service for the particular VPN connection locations I wanted...been happy since.

At here's one more speedtest.net result using a PureVPN VPN connection to  Sydney on my AIS Fibre 100/10 plan....I'm in Bangkok.   Gotta go now....off to visit a friend in the hospital.

6399338859.png