Thai police spokesman Prawut suspects Karadag to be yellow-shirt bomber

webfact

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We know, we don't know. We know, we don't know. We.....blink.png

so the DNA did not match! but now that he has supposedly confessed they will "retest" the DNA! give me a break! there is no limit to the incompetence of the Thai Police! they REALLY have to bring in outside (western) help to get the number of suspects below 15!

Still posting nonsense I feel pity for you farangs can't help yourselves from Thai bashing read the link above

And this is not nonsense "For me, Thai police are the best in the world" & "If all those 10 explosive devices had been planted, they would have caused massive damage to Thailand. Thanks to all the sacred beings, the country was spared from disaster" both from the police chief. I respect anyone's right to have their own beliefs but I do not understand why the sacred beings did not prevent disasters such as the tsunami & the massive flooding a few years back.

Yes there are certainly Thai bashers on this forum but there are also plenty of expats who have Thai families, contribute to the country financially & also offer constructive comments which some people take offense to. It is not a loss of face to accept sound advice, in fact IMO to accept one is wrong & heed good advice actually raises a person's standing.

Edited by Valentine

We know, we don't know. We know, we don't know. We.....blink.png

so the DNA did not match! but now that he has supposedly confessed they will "retest" the DNA! give me a break! there is no limit to the incompetence of the Thai Police! they REALLY have to bring in outside (western) help to get the number of suspects below 15!

Still posting nonsense I feel pity for you farangs can't help yourselves from Thai bashing read the link above

And this is not nonsense "For me, Thai police are the best in the world" & "If all those 10 explosive devices had been planted, they would have caused massive damage to Thailand. Thanks to all the sacred beings, the country was spared from disaster" both from the police chief. I respect anyone's right to have their own beliefs but I do not understand why the sacred beings did not prevent disasters such as the tsunami & the massive flooding a few years back.

Yes there are certainly Thai bashers on this forum but there are also plenty of expats who have Thai families, contribute to the country financially & also offer constructive comments which some people take offense to. It is not a loss of face to accept sound advice, in fact IMO to accept one is wrong & heed good advice actually raises a person's standing.

Well to be honest the Thai basher were having a field day and the misinformation by Police as we know now is just tricking those involved and also Thai basher the police reading TV must been laughing their AS@## off.

Whether this guy's guilty or innocent...he's screwed for possibly being in the wrong place at the wrong time.....

If Prawut suspects guilt......then I would imagine that's enough!.............

Even a kangaroo court would surpass these clowns!

Your assumptions stretch the limits....the guy was found inside the apartment with bomb-making materials, fake passports, etc. But he couldn't possibly be guilty because the Thai police think he is. Jeez, no wonder falangs are getting a bad rep.

I think it would be of immense assistance to the RTP if they retrained the entire force using old episodes of "The Bill" dubbed into Thai. Starting from the first season.

rolleyes.gif

Huh??? Where have you been??? They caught the guy long ago he was the first guy but the Thai police were playing a fool