Are You Addicted?

astral

79 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I usually only intend to have a quick session, but there’s always some thread that keeps me here. :o

I’ve learnt so much from Thai Visa in the past few months….had a few laughs as well I have to say. Also received PM’s from people I’ve helped…and that really makes my day.

:D

In some years my mind races, and if I have people to race with, then I'm challenged and alive.

Other times grey weight slows inspiration, so that mornings don't start.

I suspect that this forum has a more than average percentage of ex military and conservative and marriage minded people in it.

---

I'll leave it there.

I have a really, really boring job at the moment, but with un-restricted internet (if you know how to bypass proxy) so plenty of time to keep up to date with all things Thai.

When having fun, don't expect me to be on the internet :o

I do hope you all appreciate that the Mods are checking your answers for accuracy. :o

Not to worry, they are currently wrestling with the stats that show that Britmaveric is on Thaivisa 25 hours per day and replies to posts that are yet to be posted... :D

if you are a true lover of los such as my self its near on impossible not to be addicted.

some times i feel the only way to get rid of the addiction is to turn into a los hater,( but that wont happen) or just smash up my computer and that aint going to happen either. :D

so looks like its an addict for me. :D

its ok , as the information and general banter is classic. :D

cheers punters. :o

the thing i like about it is we can discuss thailand issue's on this forum.

the people i associate with here could not give a toss about los as there normal family punters doing the family thing and dont want me to go on about los as they cant relate. :D

so its a top forum to gain information and give information with some like minded people. :o

if you are a true lover of los such as my self its near on impossible not to be addicted.

some times i feel the only way to get rid of the addiction is to turn into a los hater,( but that wont happen) or just smash up my computer and that aint going to happen either. :D

now we all know where you live perhaps we can have a whip round and pay someone to smash up your computer for you?

This way we will help your addiction!

crikeys let us no whut yu frigging thinking about this idea!

Edited by mittheimp

now we all know where you live perhaps we can have a whip round and pay someone to smash up your computer for you?

This way we will help your addiction!

crikeys let us no whut yu frigging thinking about this idea!

well mittihemp, :D

i think thats a real silly idea and you more than likely been smoking to much wacky tabbacy my wierd looking little friend.

now thats cricky's mate , :D

and what do you now think of that top idea, :D

sounds frigging spot on to me.

cheers mate :D

TV is my ever open Yellow Pages on everything Thai........... well and a bit of english.

Until now I thought cruising meant driving round the block or on a highway with the roof top down and my best music........

Well I learnt IT IS NOT .

From the answers to someone who was inquiring about the best cruising spots in Bangkok.

I have a really, really boring job at the moment, but with un-restricted internet (if you know how to bypass proxy) so plenty of time to keep up to date with all things Thai.

When having fun, don't expect me to be on the internet :o

Wow, I havent seen you in a LONG time. Just decided to post after a few years? :D

No, I can give up any time I like!

I spend a shocking amount of time on here.. :D

totster :D

Nooooooooooooooooo........................................ :D